Unlimited GB - www.unlimitedgb.com Reviews

Unlimited GB - www.unlimitedgb.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“No Technical Abilities”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by pixelpadre (1 review written)

My site has been down for three days due to PHP misconfiguration of their servers. I can't even access phpmyadmin in the cpanel. They will not answer support tickets. … Read Full Review

“Pathetic speeds”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by ajwb (1 review written)

After reading some reviews online I gave Unlimited GB a go with my latest website. I already have two running in the Netherlands and 2 in the USA. I cannot express how disappointed I was with the server speed Basic (USD40 per year for Cloudhosting). I user WP with roughly 40 posts/pages and loading frontend/backend is almost always over 20 seconds! Rediculous of course. The other websites in Holland and the USA easily reach 1-2 secs with roughly the same content (text + 1 picture). Note that… Read Full Review