San Carlo - Bristol Reviews

• Quality of food

San Carlo - Bristol - Ask a question now

“Expensive but worth it”

Written on: 22/05/2012

If you are looking for ambience, fantastic food and great service then San Carlo is definitely worth a visit. It is not the cheapest Italian around, however I think the prices are fair when compared to the quality of the food. The fresh fish and seafood are certainly well worth trying – some of the best fish dishes I have ever eaten. … Read Full Review

“Delectable Food, Friendly Staff”

Written on: 09/04/2012 by anthonylewis578 (2 reviews written)

I always have a good time at San Carlo - Bristol .The food and services are both up to the mark. Their friendly staff and ambience are other advantages. I urge everyone to check it out… Read Full Review

“Whale of a Time”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by harris_mayes10 (2 reviews written)

San Carlo, Bristol is one of the best restaurants. I love to visit them after a taxing day at work. The food and ambience helps me unwind myself. I always have a whale of a time there… Read Full Review

“Beautiful restaurant, gorgeous food and friendly staff...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

Beautiful restaurant, gorgeous food and friendly staff - what more could you ask for?? We popped into San Carlo after a hard day's work of shopping, we thought we needed a little indulgence after all that damage was made to our bank accounts and came across San Carlo. Refined but not pretentious, it was the perfect place to sit back and enjoy some good food and wine. And enjoy it we certainly did! We were positively starving so we had a starter, main AND dessert and loved every minute. I was… Read Full Review

“Hungry on a cloudy Monday lunchtime my finacee and...”

Written on: 09/02/2011 by Sludminger (16 reviews written)

Hungry on a cloudy Monday lunchtime my finacee and myself happened upon the San Carlo restaurant in Corn Street, Bristol. The menu looked a little pricey but gazing inwards from the street it looked too good to pass by.

We were welcomed by the charming Italian front-of-house and presented with a bowl of fat, garlicky complimentary olives. Two good large glasses of wine quickly followed by a rich, creamy pan of plump, juicy mussels served with thick slices of effortlessly light sundried… Read Full Review

Sludminger's Response to Sludminger's Review

Written on: 11/02/2011

I've just discovered that this restaruant is one of 5 dotted around England. Nevertheless it was very good.