Central Point in Plymouth Reviews

• Cleanliness

Central Point in Plymouth - Ask a question now

“Dont choose unite.”

Written on: 17/01/2014 by garysma (1 review written)

at first it looked nice, staff are friendly, very basic look to room and kitchen, for the price you have to pay its really not worth it, found it to be very boring, no social activities, seems to be very sleepy over all and would not recommend it to anyone but the pigeons. Although its very handy for shopping and is close to uni there are much nicer places to stay. Its just not value for money… Read Full Review

Peterste's Response to garysma's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

Totally agree, especially the part about the pigeons.

Intheentry's Response to garysma's Review

Written on: 17/01/2014

Where are ye?

“Looks nice but tacky on second look!”

Written on: 12/03/2013

En-Suite room. The block of flats were refurbished last summer, so I was one of the first to live in the flats the way they are. Got in and on first look, it looked amazing, lovely kitchen, spacious bedroom with double bed, a bathroom that wouldn't look out of place on an aeroplane but I could forgive that. However since living here I have found the place to be cold, dark, dingy, not much going on, the desk is very shallow and screwed to the wall, so you can't fit your wires down the back so… Read Full Review

“I have just dropped off my daughter to Central Point....”

Written on: 20/09/2010

I have just dropped off my daughter to Central Point. On arrival we found we had missed reception by 5 minutes and had to wait for security to let us in.
We found that the only way to unload all the luggage was thorugh the back door up 2 flights of stairs. On entering the flat we found a disgustingly dirty kitchen which had broken sofas, filthy worksurfaces. shelves in freezer broken.
I have complained to reception and they have promised me that the carpets are going to be cleaned on MOnday and… Read Full Review