Antec NSK4000B II Midi Reviews

Antec NSK4000B II Midi - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Antec NSK4000B II Midi

Antec NSK4000B II Midi

“Fantastic little units with good value and flexibilites.”

Written on: 28/07/2012 by nchan (1 review written)

I own about 8 of these so far with another 4 additional bigger Antec cases. I had some of these for around 10 years now and they are still going strong. These are fantastic little units with a lot of flexibilites which stand the test of time. I have try other brands but seem to keep coming back to Antec for value and flexibilites. 1) For the ones staying with me, I leave all 3 skins off which make great test units with easy access to both ithe internals and disk drives from the top. The mother… Read Full Review

Antec NSK4000B II Midi

“For a stylish case under £50 I couldn't recommend...”

Written on: 05/02/2011 by redrob (2 reviews written)

For a stylish case under £50 I couldn't recommend anything better.

This case is basic, no-frills, but does not look cheap, and is robustly constructed. Was easy to fit all the components I had. Has plenty of space for modern heat sinks and fans. Has lots of space for air flow through the case, and comes with a large 120mm or greater fan on the rear.

I took one star off, for 2 reasons: