Motorola MILESTONE XT720 Reviews

• Style

Motorola MILESTONE XT720 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Motorola MILESTONE XT720

Motorola MILESTONE XT720

“Quality control? What's that?”

Written on: 18/11/2012 by kosh (1 review written)

My unit shipped with a defective battery (which was replaced) but soon after I had intermittent system freeze-ups where the phone would not recover from being locked. Basically, the 4 buttons on the bottom of the phone would light up but not the screen. The only way to get the phone to work was to remove the battery and re-insert it. Turns out that the circuitry for the SD card reader is faulty as well. I have been using the phone without an SD card and it can finally go a full day without… Read Full Review

Motorola MILESTONE XT720

“I bought this phone thinking it was brand new when it...”

Written on: 09/05/2011

I bought this phone thinking it was brand new when it was released in the UK but it turned out it had been previously released elsewhere. I found the phone fast when I bought it but after about a month and some apps it slowed down and tended to crash the specs of the phone turned out to be half the power of an iphone 4.The battery life was terrible and struggled to last a working day however the camera was very good with HDMI support. overall if you have the money just buy an phone 4… Read Full Review

Kosh's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2012

My unit shipped with a defective battery (which was replaced) but soon after I had intermittent system freeze-ups where the phone would not recover from being locked. Turns out that the circuitry for the SD card reader is faulty. I have been using the phone without an SD card and it can finally go a full day without crashing. I can't wait till my contract is over so that I can put this phone in the trash. I will not be buying another Motorola product ever again.