Resort Rio Reviews

From 1 review

Resort Rio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Resort Rio

Resort Rio

“My partner and I spent a week at Resort Rio over...”

Written on: 04/02/2011

My partner and I spent a week at Resort Rio over January and had a fabulous time - luxurious rooms, amazing cuisine (particularly the pizzas in Mamma Mia), and second to none service. The staff went of their way to be helpful and we were made to feel very special indeed. Every day we experienced lavish breakfasts lunches and dinners, and I would particularly recommend the vegetarian breakfast which was tailored for each of our requests. Both guests (and staff!) seemed to be thoroughly enjoying… Read Full Review