HTC 7 Trophy Reviews

• Style

HTC 7 Trophy - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HTC 7 Trophy

HTC 7 Trophy

“Avoid Windows 7. The plague would be better!”

Written on: 06/07/2011

I opted for the windows 7 trophy to allow me to continue to use business apps we used in my company. The phone itself is a great HTC but is crippled by the Windows7 operating system. Gone are the days of plugging it in and pushing data back and forth, No you must use ZUNE! The most totally c**p and useless software to come from Microsoft. Bill you are 4 years too late to the Ipod party! You can only move music or videos. You can mail all the stuff to yourself and pay for the data time to down… Read Full Review

HTC 7 Trophy

“This phone is as cool as an Iphone for me. Squillian...”

Written on: 19/04/2011 by Sandman46 (3 reviews written)

This phone is as cool as an Iphone for me. Squillian Apps available. Xbox Live gaming facility, windows 7 operating system. Light easy to use, cool features amazing display quality. Down sides are the battery doesnt last too long but then I use a lot of internet and email rather than just making calls. Also the camera is just OK but then I have a proper camera as well so it doesnt matter. Video camera is good though. Functions are a doddle to use and navigate. I love my phone I dont need an… Read Full Review