The Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Nappy Balm Reviews

The Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Nappy Balm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Nappy Balm

The Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Nappy Balm

“Cured Nappy Rash in a Day!”

Written on: 03/01/2013

Got The Little Green Sheep nappy balm from a friend who recommended it as I had tried nearly everything else to get rid of my LO's nappy rash. Within a day it had cleared up, not saying it will work for everyone out there but it made a real difference for me. Worth a go for the sake of £5! Jen… Read Full Review

The Little Green Sheep Organic Baby Nappy Balm

“I was given this balm as a present and I must admit I...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

I was given this balm as a present and I must admit I had not heard of The Little Green Sheep before! However, I am really impressed, it is great when shopping if he gets some dry, chapped skin and obviously it performs well for its main purpose as a nappy balm!

Pros:
- Lovely natural aroma
- Nice and thick, so lasts ages and gives a better barrier
- Handy size for carrying around

Cons:
- Bit expensive compared to supermarket brands