Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition - Ask a question now

Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition

“I read a review on here which gives this game 5 out of...”

Written on: 06/03/2011

I read a review on here which gives this game 5 out of 5. The person must work for the company. Zero brains needed, zero interest, zero graphics, zero zero, ZERO!!! Biggest load of rubbish I have ever played on DS or anything else come to that matter. Hopscotch, hang man and solitaire are better than this pointless rubbish. Oh, and that's manually played NOT on a games machine. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… Read Full Review

Deal Or No Deal: Special Edition

“I love this game,I got it as a Christmas Present,and...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

I love this game,I got it as a Christmas Present,and the first time I played it,it was very hard, but on the other hand,I had not read the instructions! otherwise,I love this game. when you get enough money, you can buy a house,garden,boat, car,airplane,and motorcycle. you can also unlock different themes, like winter,or even a theme where the guy,Howie, is dressed in a football jersey instead of his usual black suit,and the ladies,instead of their black dresses,they wear football cheerleader… Read Full Review