Zucca Pasta Bar, Fallowfield, Manchester Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Zucca Pasta Bar, Fallowfield, Manchester - Ask a question now

“Good nosh”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by Wazza2 (4 reviews written)

Took the good lady wife here for the first time on the weekend and this place smashed it. I reckon we'll be back here very soon cause we only live round the corner. The food (amazing pasta dishes) the staff and the atmosphere are all first rate - it's pretty reasonably priced too which went down well too now we're officially "...watching the pennies". Watch this space Manchester - I'll be a regular and have my own table here soon! Highly recommended peeps!… Read Full Review

“Zucca is well worth discovering, the food is...”

Written on: 03/02/2011 by CarrieD (1 review written)

Zucca is well worth discovering, the food is delightful, best delivery service around as it is restaurant quality delivered to your door, great atmosphere in the restaurant if you eat in, either way it's not to be missed. They also offer more than pasta, so even on the rare occasion when I don't feel like pasta they still have something to offer me from their menu and it never disappoints… Read Full Review