M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 Reviews

• Sound Quality

M-Audio Studiophile AV 40 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for M-Audio Studiophile AV 40

“Great Studio Monitors”

Written on: 31/12/2011 by whatsthatsound (2 reviews written)

For its size and price, these are absolutely fantastic pair of studio monitors that can also be used as speakers for computers and tv. These are designed to create an accurate representation of the sound, and these have a very accurate frequency responce, with the treble and mid especially outstanding. The bass has a boost function to give it an extra kick if you need it. Build quality is excellent, it feels sturdy and looks very good on the stands! The volume control, upon opening of the… Read Full Review

M-Audio Studiophile AV 40

“I have been in the market for some low end studio...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I have been in the market for some low end studio monitors for a while. I record guitar, make music in Ableton and edit videos with audio in Premiere, so I decided I wanted some speakers to give a true representation of the audio I was playing with.

After researching various models, getting opinions from various audio sources, I decided these were a financially suitable option.

I Google searched for the best price and they turned up on apple store and Amazon for £110. I was going to get… Read Full Review