Mystery Shopping - Consumer Intelligence Reviews

From 1 review
Mystery Shopping - Consumer Intelligence - Ask a question now

“RETAIL MAXIM ”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by AliyaBeach (1 review written)

I WAS A MYSTERY SHOPPER FOR THIS COMPANY I COULD NOT DO ONE ASSIGNMENT DUE TO WORK COMMITEMENTS THEY TOLD ME TO FUGGER OFF TODAY THEY ARE DECEPTIVE I HIGHLIGHTED THEM HAD BEEN LOYAL SINCERE SHOPPER AND THIS IS HOW I WAS TREATED PEOPLE BE VERY AWARE OF THIS BOGUS COMPANY I SPOKE TO A WOMAN AND THERE IS ANOTHER WOMNAN OF THE SAME NAME THEY ARE BOTH VERY STRANGE WOMEN WHO TWIST THINGS THEY THINK THEY ARE GODS GIFT TO MYSTERY SHOPPERS THEY TELL THE COMPANIS YOU ARE COMING BEFOREHAND AND THEN PAY U… Read Full Review