ScotRail Reviews - www.scotrail.co.uk

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

ScotRail - www.scotrail.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Tried Once, Never Repeating!”

Written on: 21/10/2013 by iainf2806 (2 reviews written)

Never before, and never again will I travel on the Caledonian Sleeper, nor now on any First Scotrail operated train. Travelled on the sleeper from Edinburgh to London Euston last weekend with my wife, having won it as a prize from Scotrail on Twitter. The prize was 2 first class tickets, and looking at prices appear to have a face value of £400 for the 2 of us. We were very excited, but this was soon to change to bitter disappointment and disgust, even before the train had left the platform… Read Full Review

“I travelled to Aberdeen earlier this week and decided...”

Written on: 26/01/2011 by AMMS (9 reviews written)

I travelled to Aberdeen earlier this week and decided to travel by train. I booked a 1st class ticket at a cost of £94 return on the Thursday for travel on the Monday. When I boarded the train their were no seats available in 1st class. This seemed to be a surprise to the conductor who confirmed that everyone seated in 1st class also had a valid ticket. He had no answer as to why I'd been sold a 1st class ticket in the first place if no seats were available? It was very frustrating, I only… Read Full Review