Irish Sports Direct Reviews - www.irishsportsdirect.ie

Irish Sports Direct www.irishsportsdirect.ie - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Avoid This Company”

Written on: 26/08/2013 by JohnJM (1 review written)

Dealing with this company has been like a nightmare. My wife, who is almost 70 years old, has recently had major surgery for cancer and as she is unable to get out and about, she searched online for a vibration plate which she wanted as a gift for our grandchild's 21st Birthday. She placed the order on Monday 19th August and assuming she would have it by the following Saturday, she told our grandchild about her fortcoming gift. Needless to say, she was elated at the news but her joy was… Read Full Review

Sineadml's Response to JohnJM's Review

Written on: 26/08/2013

That's absolutely disgraceful. Thanks for the warning. I was searching for reviews on their website before I committed to purchasing a Weights bench set. I'll avoid them now and buy one somewhere else. I can't afford to throw €500 down the toilet.

Johnjm's reply to Sineadml's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

Glad I could be of some help. You should try looking for a site that accepts PayPal which is what my wife should have done.