Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Epilator Reviews

• Service & Support

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Epilator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Epilator

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Epilator

“This sounds good. But I feel it pains a lot .I think...”

Written on: 03/02/2012 by karen852741 (2 reviews written)

This sounds good. But I feel it pains a lot .I think it may be due to my first time. I had used it twice. searching one which pains less… Read Full Review

“ok”

Written on: 23/11/2011 by xxhappyfeetx (1 review written)

this seems to be better than my previos epilator, but its still painful to remove the hair out..i cant bear the pain sometimes. however the lasting effect is what i appreciate most. preferred to waxing and cream… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to xxhappyfeetx's Review

Written on: 28/11/2011

hallo, I'm interested in this new phenomena... :) Does it work that well? And how painful is it? How long does it take for the hair to grow back and how long must it be to be able to use the epilator?

Philips HP6509 Satinelle Soft Epilator

“I have been terrified of trying one of these after...”

Written on: 21/01/2011 by Fussybuyer (1 review written)

I have been terrified of trying one of these after using one when they first came out and hating it. I was going to brave my first waxing - aged 38!! but thought I would read some reviews on epilators first and see if they were any better. I bought this one!
I had 2 weeks regrowth from shaving, had a hot bath before hand and did pull the skin tight as much as I could, which made a huge difference to not pulling it tight.
Well......I had hardly any pain at all on my legs and they look and feel… Read Full Review