Raileasy.co.uk Reviews - www.raileasy.co.uk

Raileasy.co.uk www.raileasy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Raileasy.co.uk www.raileasy.co.uk

Raileasy.co.uk www.raileasy.co.uk

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 23/06/2014 by Abbott200 (1 review written)

I booked a return trip with Rail Easy. In the timetable they sent the train departed at "7;5" and arrived at "9:04". So I thought the departure time was 9:50. When I arrived at the station with my 5-year-old and 2-year old I found out that the train was at 7:05. I had to buy new very expensive tickets. I wrote to then to complain and they did mot respond to my email. I am looking for a way to make a formal complaint… Read Full Review

“Absolute Joke!”

Written on: 22/08/2013

After I made the error of booking a trip which would involve more than 2 changes, the farce began. After making a booking, my child was unfortunately unwell and I wanted a refund. I was told as per terms and conditions, I couldn't get a refund unless I effectively rebooked within a 28 day period, therefore paying them again, then waiting up to another 28 days for a refund. Most annoyingly, you have to use an inappropriate premium rate number, charging over £1 per minute or e-mail them with… Read Full Review

Raileasy's Comment

Written on: 14/10/2013

Hi, I'm sorry you're unhappy with the service you've received from us - I hope I can clarify a couple of things. Raileasy has two contact numbers. The 0906 number is charged at £1.02/minute and is intended as a booking line only. For issues relating to existing bookings we have cheaper support line charged at the National Rate. In addition we are always available on email. We always aim to respond within 3 days.

Under their terms and conditions, which are shown both before and after purchase, advance type tickets are non refundable unless the journey is re booked. As ticket terms and conditions are set by the train companies, Raileasy unfortunately has no control over them.

“WIll NEVER use Raileasy again!!! Terrible!!!”

Written on: 11/01/2013 by totorro (1 review written)

This was my experience: I had my purse stolen on the Thursday before Christmas and this contained all my cards, including the one I had used to book my ticket from Paddington to Llanelli. On the Friday morning I called up Rail easy customer services (@£1 per min) to exaplain the situation. I was told the policy is not to offer refunds, but that I may be able to print one at the station. It was Christmas, I had o money and wanted to see my family so I borrowed the bus fare to Paddington from… Read Full Review

Dougm1918's Response to totorro's Review

Written on: 10/04/2013

Whilst I sympathise with reviewer, and would personally avoid "ticket agencies" they have to make their money somehow.

Always book direct with the train company, in this case First Great Western, they make their money from the ticket that they sell, not adding commission.

“One of best sites I've used.”

Written on: 08/09/2012

I had been putting off booking tickets to London because I couldn't face the trawling through prices,times and best deals etc. we also wanted to travel 1st class at least one way as it was a special birthday treat but wanted to do it on the cheap! I found Raileasy's site as easy - if not easier- to use as any of the major ones and found the prices better. I was able to specify all kinds of features for our seats, coach and so went ahead and booked. THEN I READ THE REVIEWS! Oh dear! As we're… Read Full Review

“Raileasy overcharge”

Written on: 10/08/2011

I bought 5 tickets from Raileasy and was overcharged by over £50 from what I could have paid at the rail station kiosk. they said they offer the same price as the rail company - they don't- I even offered to meet them at the rail station to show them they then said it was higher due to underground travel, - again not true - I sent them a link to show that the price included underground travel. IF you complain, email them, they charge £1 per minute on normal phone lines I recommend you buy… Read Full Review

Visit raileasy.co.uk

“I have been searching around for a good deal on train...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

I have been searching around for a good deal on train tickets for two of us to edinburgh and found raileasy.co.uk who seemed to have cheaper tickets available and for when we wanted to travel. booked and paid quickly and received all information via email so i just need to collect my tickets at the station. good company will use again… Read Full Review

raileasy.co.uk