Airsoft World Ltd Reviews - www.airsoftworld.net

Airsoft World Ltd - www.airsoftworld.net - Ask a question now

“Disgusting Service AVOID”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by JKRacing (1 review written)

I ordered a Henry Krank Alarm Mine from them. It never worked so I emailed them a number of times to get a replacement but not once did they reply. I've been left out of pocket now. I even tried phoning but they never answered the phone. If you have a look at their own online forum there are plenty of other people in the same boat as me. They simply don't respond. You can see there online forum by registering an account on their website… Read Full Review

“unbeatable”

Written on: 19/04/2013 by 0235 (1 review written)

so far the best experience i have ever had with any airsoft retailer, and i have had a lot. though the general trend of all the Uk based airsoft retailers is that they are all very very good great communication with me whenever buying, always fast delivery and always a very great price. excellent company… Read Full Review

“I ordered from them for my sons 14th birthday and it...”

Written on: 08/02/2011

I ordered from them for my sons 14th birthday and it arrived promptly 2 days after I placed my order via courier delivery.

The product was as described and good quality.

I showed my son and he is over the moon with it.

Overall I am very happy with the product and service from airsoftworld and would definitely order through them in future… Read Full Review

“I originally bought a MD200 sight for my g36, when i...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by elfling (3 reviews written)

I originally bought a MD200 sight for my g36, when i got it the sight was faulty. but I phoned airsoft world up and they told me to return it via post, and within 3 days ( i kid you not!) I received a new one in the post. It's comforting to know that there are some people out there who believe in the customer comes first and knows what customer satisfaction is.

0235's Response to elfling's Review

Written on: 19/04/2013

far too true. i brought some goggles from them. i simply didnt like them, and they gave me a full refund once i sent them back. a cracking group of people