Cougar 24v Cordless Drill Reviews

Cougar 24v Cordless Drill - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cougar 24v Cordless Drill

“Cougar 24v review.”

Written on: 22/03/2013

I totally agree with the first review on this drill. Fortunately I didn't pay £80 for it but I did buy it new from BidTv. Unfortunately however I didn't try to use it for a couple of months by which time I couldn't return it to BidTV. It quite simply would't charge and I have been unable to use it… Read Full Review

Cougar 24v Cordless Drill

“This drill was bought a few years ago, tried to use it...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by Hedgerowe (4 reviews written)

This drill was bought a few years ago, tried to use it charge lasted a few seconds, build quality not bad but cant be used. kept charging it but no good,the charge does not last at all. I would not recommend this item to my worst enemy let alone a friend. big wast of money at 80 quid, I cannot say whether any other cougar items are any good… Read Full Review