BT Homehub v2 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

BT Homehub v2 - Ask a question now

BT Homehub v2

“Rubbish”

Written on: 27/08/2012 by southeasternwoman (3 reviews written)

I had BT's line and Broadband services out of habit for years. Too lazy to look around I tolerated extremely poor service on the phone both from the staff in India and the technical staff based here. The router had to be re-started in excess of 10 times a day, and would still drop off after that. I had two replacements within the year but finally had enough when the idiot on the phone told me he would have to put me through to someone else who could explain it was machine that was the problem… Read Full Review

BT Homehub v2

“I've had 2 of these, Type A and Type B (the most...”

Written on: 17/01/2011 by Cheshirebuyer (3 reviews written)

I've had 2 of these, Type A and Type B (the most recent) In my home I wanted the network to allow data sharing from a common source, and also to allow media streaming to compatible devices. Point to note is that BT also sell and promote other brands, such as Netgear.

I have a Netgear NAS, which connects to the router, and should allow data sharing with other devices on the LAN. PC can access my NAS fine, however the media streaming aspect is killed by the BT hub. So for example, I cannot… Read Full Review