Crafty Capers Reviews - www.craftycapers.co.uk

Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk

Crafty Capers www.craftycapers.co.uk

“APPAULING”

Written on: 09/10/2017 by aksla (1 review written)

I purchased special next day delivery for an item that did not arrive next day, I was told there had been attempted delivery, however, I work in a busy office with absolutely no chance of missing it. I tried to call to complain however they do not have a phone line - absolutely appalling! They are just trying to shy away from their rubbish customer service by not letting anyone speak to them directly. I then asked for a full refund but they did not accept because apparently this is not their… Read Full Review

“Very pleased with quality”

Written on: 20/08/2017 by 250Clark (1 review written)

Quick delivery to Fife , exellent quality products , only thing was 1 item was missing but I am sure after my communication to them it will be forwarded . Would use again defiantly pleased with process , I can't understand the negative reviews as I have had a reliable service… Read Full Review

“The Worst Company”

Written on: 08/06/2017 by heatherlbentham (1 review written)

Items arrived damaged and will not refund or even part refund. I have tried to communicate with their customer services department but this is impossible. DO NOT USE!!!!… Read Full Review

“Why so many bad reviews? ”

Written on: 17/03/2017 by Guadalupec138 (1 review written)

I had to write a review in her because of the many bad ones. Last friday I bought 29.100 easter eggs from them. They all had to be sent to Denmark where my company is. I just received them all today in good condition! The service was great! At first I didn't receive the tracking numbers which got me worried. I then contacted Danika from crafty and she found the tracking numbers and sent them to me. So in my case I can't be more happy for the service and the time it took… Read Full Review

“Goods not received ”

Written on: 04/12/2016

I ordered some craft goods from Little Crafty Bugs 3 weeks ago and I am still awaiting receipt or refund. Customer care is very poor and after reading previous reviews, I too doubt that the goods were dispatched as they do not have any records of postage… Read Full Review

“Absolutely awful!”

Written on: 03/12/2015 by LilianBennett (1 review written)

I ordered from these recently and delivery was taking aaaaages! I had a gut feeling that they didn't really dispatch the items when they claimed they did. Awaiting the items took so long that I emailed them to politely tell them that I would need to return these for a refund if they ever did arrive. Funnily enough they emailed straight back to say that the parcel had been returned to them that day as 'damaged' by Royal Mail. And they didn't have all of the order to send me anyway. I will… Read Full Review

“Far too expensive for just 1 DIY cracker”

Written on: 23/11/2015 by nicky93 (1 review written)

I bought what I thought was a packet of DIY crackers (fill them yourself). My fault for not reading the description properly, but £1.50 (plus £2.95 post and packing) is way too much for just ONE cracker! I've had my fingers burnt and will be very careful in future. This was from thelittlecraftybugscompany. The picture showed a few flat crackers in a pile. If the item was one cracker, it should have shown one cracker. Sorry to complain but I was very disappointed… Read Full Review

“Parcel never arrived and no refund!”

Written on: 01/03/2015 by Walton87 (1 review written)

Bought from crafty capers also known as little crafty bugs and parcel was apparently sent on 48hr service. That was weeks ago and its not arrived. They wont refund me so I am now taking a Paypal dispute out against them. Nightmare - steer well clear of themStuff looks good on website but no use if you don't get it… Read Full Review

“Parcel not received”

Written on: 19/02/2014 by Ghirls88 (1 review written)

First and last time I will use this company. I ordered napkins for my party on 31/1/2014 When I hadn't received them by 18th February I contacted them by email. They responded with "they were despatched on 3rd February by RM 48 hour which I had paid for. I advised them I had contacted the RM and my parcel was not there. There response was to email me a copy if their policy which states you must let them know in 10 days if you haven't received the parcel. I was unaware if this policy… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to Ghirls88's Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Hi
We are sorry that you had a bad experience and we can only apologise for the difficulties with Royal Mail.
However, that said, although Royal Mail do have problems delivering 100% of post accurately, they are still our chosen postal provider and we accept complete responsibility for their failures on this occasion.
If you wish to discuss any further with us, we are happy to discuss this with you through our contact area on our site - it would be unprofessional of us to comment any further on your order in a review environment.
Apologies again for the problem with the mail.

“Postage”

Written on: 15/01/2014

This supplier is just down the road from me and would not let me collect and charged a lot for postage… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/03/2014

Hi
As explained we are an internet retailer only and do not have retail premises. The price for the postage is the same as charged to everyone else, it is no cheaper to send locally by Royal Mail than elsewhere in the UK.
Hopefully it was still cheaper than driving somewhere else to purchase them and possibly paying parking in the town centre.
It would be unprofessional for us to comment any further in a public environment.
I'm sorry that this was a negative experience for you.

“Return Policy and General Service are Rubbish”

Written on: 28/10/2013 by Dom81 (1 review written)

I ordered an item by mistake and never got a refund, even after posting back the unwanted goods! … Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to Dom81's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Apologies that you have had a problem and that goods have been lost in the post.
However, it would be unprofessional to comment any further in a public environment. If you wish to discuss further with us, please contact us through our website quoting your order number.
Thanks.

“Good service and great range of products!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by abcde1111 (1 review written)

It's such a shame that this company seems to acquired bad reviews. Although if you look around at the reviews even for high street chains now it seems that no one has time to leave a good review, which could be the case for this company! I have been ordering with this company for about four years now and have only had one such problem as the negative reviews have mentioned. In this instance it actually, despite my first thoughts and after reading the reviews on here, turned out to be the fault… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to abcde1111's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

Thank you. We appreciate your kind feedback.
We do share your views on feedback generally and are delighted to receive such positive feedback though our site.
With 100s of orders every day, there are inevitably problems with the mail and occasionally human error too! We don't claim to be perfect but we do try our best.
Thanks.

“so,so”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by BrownOwl2 (1 review written)

I placed a very large order for my brownies mostly of sale items which were very cheap, but when the order arrived 6 of the items were out of order but I still seem to have paid for them. I have tried to contact them about this query but there is no phone number. One of the photographs was very misleading showing the shape of the beads. Normal delivery was very efficient… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to BrownOwl2's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

Thanks for your review.
The huge 90% off sale that we ran overwhelmed us with orders and multiple customers were checking out goods at the same time, sometimes as many as 50+ at a time. This confused our database and allowed our stock to go into negative quantities at times.
All refunds have been processed. Please email us at info@littlecraftybugs.co.uk with your order number and we will double check this for you.
We do not discuss details of specific comments or orders in feedback forums for respect and confidentially reasons - I'm sure you will appreciate the reason for this. However, please drop us an email and we will look into this for you.
Thanks

“Great Service”

Written on: 28/02/2013 by MoniqueMatunge (1 review written)

After reading a few negative reviews here I was very concerned about placing my order with crafty capers, but the problem was they were the only ones selling exactly what I needed at a unbelievable cheap price (this was a very big order). I sent several e-mails to them just to make sure we were on the same page and there wouldn’t be any misunderstandings later. I finally placed my order and was advised it will take 14 days to process then it will be sent off to me. On the 12th day I got a… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to MoniqueMatunge's Review

Written on: 03/03/2013

Delighted with your review - thank you.
We do our best to help with bespoke orders and they do take a bit longer than normal - really pleased that you have been pleased with the delivery and the goods and it means a lot that you have taken the time to give some feedback.
Thank you.
Crafty Capers

“100% Great Shop”

Written on: 20/01/2013 by craftmadfamily (1 review written)

Thank you for my order which arrived a few days ago. I am extremely pleased with the speedy delivery, range of products and great prices. I can't wait to make the crafts with my son and daughter - this will be very soon as they are already pestering me to death!… Read Full Review

Craftycapers's Response to craftmadfamily's Review

Written on: 03/03/2013

Thanks for your great review and taking the time to do this - it is much appreciated.

“I'm Christmas Crackers!”

Written on: 29/12/2012 by justforcrafts (1 review written)

Terrific range of crackers, the family loved them. Good reliable service, even taking into account the Christmas rush. I'll be back next year for a different colour - any chance you can sell pink ones for my little princess?… Read Full Review

“Next day delivery doesnt mean next day!!! VERY RUDE TOO!”

Written on: 05/12/2012 by lynda2q3 (1 review written)

I ordered yesterday and paid £6.50 next day delivery - it didn't come! Apparently next day delivery means they post it the day AFTER you have paid for it!! I think they need to look up what next day delivery means! so you get it in two days time! I emailed support as they DONT supply a phone number Support was very rude and 'told me off' for saying I wasn't happy (apparently that's offensive) They refused to give me the tracking information and SD number! There is so many good craft… Read Full Review

“Unhelpful and unpleasant to deal with”

Written on: 05/12/2012

This company has a few websites (littlecraftybugs.co.uk, littlepartybugs.co.uk, craftycapers.co uk, craftybugs.co.uk and craftsformen.co.uk) which fall under the same umbrella, and i have found several negative reviews which I wish I had read before ordering, and stuck to the excellent Yellow Moon instead. I was excited to find this company as they have a good range of products. Unfortunately, one of the items I ordered was not fit for purpose. The phone number they supply with their Paypal… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/12/2012

We have tried extensively to help you with your concern.
As a matter of principle we do not include too many customer specific details on any forums out of respect to peoples privacy.
However, in summary, you have purchased several mixed bags of foam sticker shapes for kids crafts - these are supplied as mixed bags for craft projects. You have then sorted these trying to make sets - this is not possible as they are assorted and mixed, which is stated in the listing.
We have offered a return and full refund but you have not accepted this - it is regretable that we have been unable to help you any further.

Craftleader's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2012

The bags of stickers purchased are nativity stickers. There are multiple complete sets in the bags...exactly the same number of all 17 different large stickers in each bag. Too much of a coincidence to be just chance. The problems are with the small stickers, most of which are present in exactly the same number, but several are provided in a smaller quanitity. Around 200 of the small stickers in each bag are useless as you can't do a natiivity project without the key characters. This renders this particular sticker product, unlike any other random pack of flower shapes, transport stickers etc, not fit for purpose, despite what your website's inadequate description says or doesn't say. You did eventually offer a full refund on day three, after a considerable number of emails, and which I acknowledged in my review, but I am unable to take you up on that as I need to make do with the stickers I can use due to time constraints. My main issue with your company is you falsifying your phone number, obstinately refusing to speak on the phone even though that is what I as a customer would find most convenient, and your inability to acknowledge or accept that this particular product, regardless of the description you put on your site, is not fit for purpose. Had I not had a problem with this product, I too would believe you to be a good company to deal with, but the true measure of a company is how it deals with customers when things don't go smoothly, and my experience, and I am clearly not alone, is that you did not provide good customer service. I take a great deal of satisfaction knowing that you will miss out on hundreds of pounds of future orders from me, and possibly others reading this review and the other negative reviews to which I've added, for the sake of a quick phone call and a bit of good will. I take satisfaction too in knowing that this review is here to warn other customers of how you do business. Job done.

Written on: 07/12/2012

I think it would be best to leave it at that and for us to remain professional.
We respect your view but will not comment any further in a public environment.

“Items never arrived ”

Written on: 10/11/2012

I placed an order one month ago for a total of 217 £ ! A bunch of items arrived in three different moments with three different packages, in lots of differents boxes. After one month half of order is still missing....can you believe it?? Customer service is very "cold" just a few words to let us know that they are there but not helpful or friendly at all. The good thing is that they have a great selection of items, but I wouldn't trust them again and wouldn't recommend to a friend. Why would… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/12/2012

As a matter of principle, we do not enter into dialogue or discuss personal detail in any forums.
However, whilst repsecting your privacy, we have received confirmation from you that you now have these goods and that they were held up in the Italian postal service. You received one within a reasonable period of time and then the other parcels subsequently - all were sent from the UK on the same day by Airmail.
Our experiences of the Italian postal service over the last few years have been atrocious and over 75% of our mailings to Italy have been either lost, damaged or significantly delayed in the last six months.
Therefore, regretttably, although we have large numbers of regular customers in Italy, we are will no longer be mailing to this destination - although we continue to mail to the UK and the rest of the world.

“Trying to contact this company is very difficult.”

Written on: 25/05/2012

I received a delivery of beads for our school Jubilee celebrations, some of the beads were too smal for the bands we had bought (with the company). I have tried to contact them but have only received one very cold email back. I sent an additional polite email but have had no response. There is no contact telephone number - very frustrating. I would not use this company again… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/12/2012

We reply to all emails, without exception.
Without knowing any real details behind this review, it is difficult to add any constructive comment. However, we would normally have sent you details of how to return any unsuitable or unwanted items - details of this are also include on our website in several places.
We do not publish a 'phone number because we are able to give the significant majority of customers support through fast, full and meaningful email correspondence. 95% of all emails are replied to within 30 minutes - the majority much quicker.