Byson Leather Reviews

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

Byson Leather - Ask a question now

“Byson Leathers altered the trousers of my two piece suit”

Written on: 05/05/2014 by Avay120 (1 review written)

I used Byson Leather to alter the trousers of my two piece leather motorcycle suit. The trousers were too big and high around the waist. They completely altered the waist giving a perfect fit. I was also impressed with the zip that they attached to make easier zipping to the jacket. They offer a friendly and professional service. I would highly recommend them … Read Full Review

“I used Byson Leather to fix the connecting zip on my...”

Written on: 15/01/2011 by Desoz (5 reviews written)

I used Byson Leather to fix the connecting zip on my motorcycle leathers.

Byson are located quite near to me, so I took them there myself. Byson are a proper cottage industry, located in a small village.

The people at Byson were very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. They told me exactly what they were going to do and why - i.e. fit a nice chunky zip that was strong and easy to use, as well as making sure it was attached properly for track days.

They did the repair in the time… Read Full Review