My Life in Leeds Reviews - www.mylifeinleeds.co.uk

“good website ”

Written on: 07/03/2011

good website
nicely designed and has a good contenet… Read Full Review

“My Life in Leeds is a useful site that I found when...”

Written on: 14/01/2011 by iloveblogs (2 reviews written)

My Life in Leeds is a useful site that I found when searching on Google for information on hotels. I came across a review of the City Inn hotel restaurant which was useful and we booked the hotel on this website. The website is well laid out but it could do with better search so I can find what I am looking for easier. I booked the hotel for a romantic weekend with my girlfriend. We live in York and enjoyed looking at the photos. The information as really useful and the maps helped us find the… Read Full Review