BatteryCandles www.batterycandles.co.uk Reviews

BatteryCandles www.batterycandles.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BatteryCandles www.batterycandles.co.uk

BatteryCandles www.batterycandles.co.uk

“I have Just received my battery candles from...”

Written on: 14/01/2011 by hiccup (1 review written)

I have Just received my battery candles from www.battercandles.co.uk. They look even better than I was expecting and the effect in a darkened room is spectacular! The ordering process was easy and I received the candles then next day. One item was damaged on arrival and they sent out a replacement straight away. Highly recommended. I am going to get another larger one next and some tea lights. Once you have tried them you won't go back!… Read Full Review

“Very fast delivery, it has an extensive range of...”

Written on: 13/01/2011 by robopop21 (1 review written)

Very fast delivery, it has an extensive range of candles operated by batteries in different colours and shapes. The ones I chose look amazing as if they are real. I can only say that I will use this website again if I have the chance and I highly recommend it… Read Full Review