A Suit That Fits Reviews - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Bespoke & Advice From Friendly, Experienced Professionals”

Written on: 24/02/2015 by Setter_Mad (1 review written)

I initially went in to A Suit That Fits to possibly get my wedding 3 piece suit. The Dublin Team were so Fantastic. I was put at ease straight away, A double espresso in hand & stated to leaf through fabrics. Since that day I ordered my Bespoke wedding 3 piece suit, a Nehru jacket, 5 Bespoke shirts, and 2 bespoke overcoats. My best man & father in law have also had their bespoke suits from A Suit That Fits. The team brought me through the process & explained all the little rules i.e. how much… Read Full Review

“best tailors in the world!!!!”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by skkapoor (1 review written)

best tailors in the world... will never buy from any1 else but astf's friendly service and always reward loyalty... u would be a fool to go elsewhere.... 10/10 … Read Full Review

“Discover options you didn't know you had”

Written on: 09/02/2015 by PopoBawa (1 review written)

Forget about the price, forget about the fabric, forget about the fit - it's the design which makes the difference between someone else's suit you can buy in a shop and your suit designed by yourself. If you ever looked at a suit in a shop and told yourself "I wish this suit had a different...", this is your chance to create Your Perfect Dream Suit. Don't rush, look at other designs and think about every possible detail - the tailor will ask you many unexpected questions. If designing your… Read Full Review

“Excellent service and great value”

Written on: 07/02/2015 by PhilliePhanatic (1 review written)

This is the first time I have had a bespoke suit, and ASTF were brilliant. The choices are bewildering to a novice (fabrics, linings, trim details, pocket shapes and so on) but the advisors were knowledgeable and patient and the results are excellent and admired by friends and colleagues. It is not cheap compared with my usual M&S off the peg, but the quality and fit make the extra very worthwhile. I will definitely get all my suits here in future and have no hesitation in recommending. Allow… Read Full Review

“Great suit - nice service”

Written on: 06/02/2015 by Marela (1 review written)

I was very happy with the suit. It arrived in good time and fitted well without any need for another fitting or adjustment. The service I received was first class and if I needed another suit I would use this company again and would certainly recommend it to other family or friends… Read Full Review

“Really pleased with my new jacket”

Written on: 26/01/2015 by BeardyBill (1 review written)

I've used ASTF a number of times, and having just changed jobs, was in need of a smart casual jacket. I had my measurements checked at their Oxford location, where I also fully customised my jacket - cloth, lining, style, cut - even down to a contrasting collar. A little over a month later, it was ready for a fitting - as I was in London on business, I was able to have it done at their West End office, a stones throw from Piccadilly Circus. The fit was perfect, and the quality really great… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to BeardyBill's Review

Written on: 27/01/2015

Hello BeardyBill,

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review in regards to your jacket and the customisation. It's always a pleasure to hear brilliant feedback from our customers.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

“AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!”

Written on: 23/01/2015

This was the second order I had placed. The first for 2 suits with additional trousers for each. The second was a repeat of the first order but a slightly more slimming fit requested. Over the course of now almost 5 months I still haven't received my complete order. At the 3rd fitting when I should have received 2 pairs of trousers in each colour, instead I received 3 of 1 and 1 of the other. Explanation was a “typing error”. The next few months involved 7 further fittings as a result of… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2015

Hi,

Again, we are extremely sorry. Our goal is to delight with tailoring, and for some reason, we have not got there with you just yet.

Our team has been in touch with you but simply, as with any tailored garment, we need to fit the garments on you. Because we hand delivered the garments without a fitting (which you requested) we have therefore not gone through a fitting with you or seen any of the issues that you have spoken about. I am aware your diary is making it difficult to do a fitting over the next few weeks but we will accommodate you as soon as you are available.

In regards to both the fit and quality of your suits without seeing them I'm afraid it's very strenuous for us to be decisive in suggesting a resolution for you however that being said we do want to resolve this in a way that you will consider satisfactory.

There have been errors in customer service and we are investigating why these happened and we apologise unreservedly for these errors.

In terms of the quality issues mentioned, we believe that:

There is a stain on your jacket lining
You are missing a grey pair of trousers (I have these here)
Your trousers are not consistent in fit
Quality - you feel that the suits have been shipped around too much which has compromised the quality of your garments.

Once we have seen the garments on you, we will be able to assess all of the aforementioned.

We are apologise unreservedly that we have not finalised this order with you but we will put every effort into making your experience right, and ensuring you go away happy.

Kind Regards,

Liam

“Good Experience in Glasgow”

Written on: 20/01/2015 by whiteheadrupert (1 review written)

Pleased customer - ordered two suits - one for a wedding, and one for me as the groom. Both suits (traditional and dinner jacket) fit perfectly, were produced very quickly, and are produced to a professional high quality. Great communication from start to finish from the man I dealt with - he provided good style suggestions and steered me through the process with a warm but professional manner, and in the end helped me produce a far better product than if I had gone with my original… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to whiteheadrupert's Review

Written on: 21/01/2015

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review in regards to your two wedding suits and the service you received. It's always a pleasure to hear brilliant feedback from our customers.

I will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

“It fits!”

Written on: 15/01/2015 by KaedenWiley (1 review written)

great service, keen prices. A convenient way to buy a suit designed by you. Choose cloth, colour, number of pockets, vents etc etc… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/01/2015

Hello KaedenWiley,

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a brilliant review in regards to the price and attributes of yoursuit of your suit and the service you received. It's always a pleasure to hear brilliant feedback from our customers.

“It does fit”

Written on: 19/12/2014

I have been using ASTF for about 5 years and somehow every suit gets better each time. They have all my measurements and details on the system, so the process is always so quick and efficient (once I have chosen the material colour and lining from the huge selection!) it can be done online, but I I prefer to go in person and see the cloth and get advice from the excellent and friendly staff. Although the suits are not THAT cheap - one must pay for quality and that is certainly the case at ASTF… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/12/2014

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review in regards to your suits. It's always a pleasure to hear brilliant feedback from our customers.

From the A Suit That Fits Team

“Great customer experience and great products”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by shinjuu (1 review written)

I've had two suits and nine shirts made by the ASTF Dublin team, and so far I've had a great experience. My adviser is brilliant, always dedicating plenty of time and attention to my requests and providing great suggestions. I normally hate shopping, and instead I have great fun when I visit the Dublin studio. That, for me, is what makes the whole ASTF experience great. That, and their high quality products. It took a few fittings to get the trousers right, but that was to be expected, being… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to shinjuu's Review

Written on: 18/12/2014

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review in regards to your nine shirts and two suits. It's always a pleasure to hear kind feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisors.

From the A Suit That Fits Team

“Faultless, Speedy Service & A Great Jacket!”

Written on: 08/12/2014 by Bob1962 (1 review written)

After a bad experience with a bespoke jacket from another maker, it was with a bit of trepidation and anxiety that I then decided to cut my losses and go with ASTF. But I needn't have worried. The service from start to finish was excellent and my son has ended up with an amazing looking jacket to wear for his competitive Irish Dancing. I looked at a few on-line tailoring companies but I kept getting drawn back to ASTF. The website is very user-friendly, the choice of materials & colours in… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Bob1962's Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review in regards to your jacket for your son. It's always a pleasure to hear kind feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

From the A Suit That Fits Team

“Great shirts, great service.”

Written on: 05/12/2014 by mosdela (1 review written)

I have had many shirts over the past few years from ASTF's in Birmingham. The shirts arrive in a matter of weeks and are always of great quality. The customer service is excellent and very friendly. I would always recommend ASTF's to anyone looking for good quality, affordable tailoring… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to mosdela's Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review in regards to your suits. It's always a pleasure to hear amazing feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

From the A Suit That Fits Team

“Excellent service at reasonable prices”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by JamisonCarey (1 review written)

I've had 4 suits and countless shirts from ASTF over the last three years. The choice of fabrics and styles is excellent and there you customise almost anything about the garment you buy. The staff are friendly, helpful and approachable. Whenever I have recommended a friend, I've always been given a free shirt or voucher. Give them a try!… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/12/2014

Hello JamisonCarey,

We're really pleased you were delighted with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to your suits and shirts. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“second suit”

Written on: 26/11/2014 by ywGuzman300 (1 review written)

after taking delivery of my made to measure suit i was so pleased with it that i ordered a second one..... even better i was given a great discount for this second suit...... even though it needed a small alteration , which took very little time........ very pleased with the service and quality of the product… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/11/2014

Hello ywGuzman300,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to your second suit. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

From the A Suit That Fits Team

“Excellent service and quality - again”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by gletkin (1 review written)

I have just taken delivery of my third suit from Suit that Fits and again I am impressed by the service and quality. I have now had 3 suits (one from their 'distinguished' and two from their 'premiere' range), an overcoat and a shirt from this company and cannot fault either the fit, quality or service. The second 'premiere' suit required some small adjustments because of the lighter fabric (about 14 days)after a first fitting at their Cambridge studio, but the new measurements were stored and… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to gletkin's Review

Hello gletkin,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to the service and quality of your three suits, overcoat, and shirt. It's always amazing to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Outstanding”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by idamo1 (1 review written)

Second suit purchased from A Suit That Fits, top service, amazing suits and Reece who I dealt with on both occasions new his stuff, was very helpful and made sure the whole service was amazing… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to idamo1's Review

Hello idamo1,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review in regards to the service and suits yo received. It's always amazing to hear great feedback from our customers.

“outstanding ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by lovesuits (1 review written)

I have just had made, last week, a fantastic winter coat from "A Suit that Fits" The fit is perfect. The trained staff took time with me to consider the fabric that I wanted as well as colour and style. Two years ago, I had a lovely suit made by them, the suit, still looks fab. I have no difficulty in recommending them to all my friends. … Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to lovesuits's Review

Hello lovesuits,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to the quality of your winter coat and previous suit. It's always such a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Excellent professional service”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by Kevin1960 (1 review written)

I would like to comment on the superb service I received. The garment purchased was of the highest quality. The whole experience was one of professionalism. I would recommend the company to all of my friends. With security of the knowledge of knowing they will be very treated and that the quality is excellent. As a first time customer I was impressed at how welcome I was, and that I was made to feel very comfortable with the whole experience. As a district councillor it is important to me to… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Kevin1960's Review

Hello Kevin1960,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review in regards to the quality of your new garments and the professional service you received. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Outstanding”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by Silvaut1981 (1 review written)

I've been using ASTF.com for 7 or more years and have never been disappointed by the quality of the clothes I receive. I have recently ordered two suits and some shirts with the guys at Birmingham, I have been blown away by the quality of care I have received again from both guys, and the quality of the garments I am now proud to wear. Even recommending the them to colleagues at work. If you haven't ordered yet - really? What are you waiting for? Sent from my iPad Mark Butler… Read Full Review

Hello Silvaut1981,

We're really glad you were happy with the service you received.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review in regards to your two suits and shirts and the quality of care you received. It's always a pleasure to hear amazing feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisors Jonathan Haynes and Kevin Turton.