A Suit That Fits Reviews - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great service and perfect fit”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by 294Gallegos (1 review written)

Product: 2 piece custom bronze suit (classic black) Service: Tailoring No need to look any further and no need spending countless hours going from shop to shop only to find something which somehow fits. Here the tailor will contact you online, set up a free appointment, then you can decide if you want to proceed to take your measurements, your measurement will be stored online, its easy and flexible. Once your measurement is done the order will go to Asia, takes about 6 weeks but I got mine in… Read Full Review

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by ZaireDuggan (1 review written)

beware as they sell you a suit that does not fit. I ordered two suits and paid for them both upfront. I explained that I would let them complete one and then we can choose the fabric for the second suit. The first suit they carried out the normal fittings they managed to get the trousers to fit. The suit jacket however was too short as much as I insisted that I was not happy with the length I was pretty much sold the jacket having been told that the length is correct and that is the way it… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

Hi Iqbal,

To reiterate on our reply on another review site you posted a response, once again we are so very sorry that we've let you down to the extent you feel this way. Our intention is always to delight with bespoke tailoring.

It does a require a few fitting to have things fitted to perfection and this is a normal part of the process. Although, you should have been delighted with your final product. From your message, this wasn't the case as it looks like a compromise was made - which should never happen.

Travelling and time looks like it could be an issue for you. We will make sure that we do everything possible to minimise this - including perhaps sending someone out to you instead.

A member of the team will be in touch with you on Monday to ensure that we get there with you.

Once again - please accept my sincere apologies for you feeling like this - we'll work hard to turn this experience into a positive one for you.

Kind Regards,

Liam
A Suit That Fits team.

“brilliant ”

Written on: 23/10/2014 by rhHammond421 (1 review written)

Friendly, professional and helpful throughout the process, I would recommend without hesitation… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/10/2014

Hello rhHammond421,

We're really glad you were happy the service you received.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Impressive!”

Written on: 22/10/2014 by jamieswilson (1 review written)

I went to have my wedding suit done by a suit that fits and from start to finish i was totally impressed with the level of service i received. These guys know exactly what i wanted and taught me how a suit should fit and it was a real eye opener! Everything fitted perfectly and for the first time in my life i have a suit that makes me look a million times better than James Bond!! I even went and ordered another bespoke shirt i was in love with my wedding shirt that much! Getting a bespoke… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to jamieswilson's Review

Written on: 27/10/2014

Hello jamieswilson,

We're really glad you were happy with your wedding suit and the service you received.

“Above and beyond!”

Written on: 17/10/2014 by Cheist (1 review written)

I wanted a very specific suit for my wedding and ASTF delivered on every level. They talked to me about my specific requirements, went through a numbner of options, gave their personal recommendations and explained the process in great detail. The fittings were quick and worked around my schedule. It took 2 fittings to get everything perfect and they kept me informed with what was happening. I have now collected the suit and could not be happier. The customer service was excellent and I will… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Cheist's Review

Written on: 17/10/2014

Hello Cheist,

We're really glad you were happy with your wedding suit and our service in regards to the fittings.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“quality tailoring at local office”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by gilltip (1 review written)

I have wanted a fitted suit for years and decided to take the plunge. I have not been disappointed with any part of the process. The quality is excellent, the fit made perfect when you have your first fitting and the service of high standard. I have no hesitation in recommending this business… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to gilltip's Review

Written on: 10/10/2014

Hello gilltip,

We're really glad you have been delighted with your suit and the quality of it and our service. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“highly recommended”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by russellscorfield (1 review written)

first time in my life i have had a suit made to measure..... i was a little apprehensive but decided to bite the bullet..... received my suit 4-5 weeks later and i was very pleased with it.... i have now recommended Suit that fits to several people at work..... website is great , product spot on and style advisor very patient ,understanding and knowledgable… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to russellscorfield's Review

Written on: 09/10/2014

Hello,

We're really glad you were pleased with your suit and for the recommendations. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

I will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

“Absolutely brilliant!”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by philp1 (1 review written)

I was skeptical at first, i wasn't sure whether to trust them as its a lot of money, but i thought what the heck and I'm glad i did!! I first wore my suit last Saturday and the results where excellent i had people complimenting me, the fit was perfect but comfortable. I was happy to wear the suit all day with no problems. I look at the pictures and i can't believe its me in some of them especially when you compare it to off the peg suits some people where wearing. (without sounding snobbish) I… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to philp1's Review

Written on: 09/10/2014

Hello philip1,

We're really glad you have been delighted with your suit and about the compliments you received about it. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Very Happy suit owner.”

Written on: 24/09/2014 by Barefield1 (1 review written)

I have to say that the whole experience provided by 'A Suit That Fits' has been excellent from start to finish. My style advisor was attentive, professional, efficient and friendly. The suit which was ready bang on time, was perfect in quality and fit. overall a great service and excellent value. I will be back!… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Barefield1's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hello Barefield1,

We're really glad you were pleased with the service you received and that you will be coming back to us in the foreseeable future. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such great feedback, it's always nice to read our reviews.

“My bespoke suit”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by texgarside (1 review written)

After winning my bespoke suit on facebook i was quite taken aback when i made an appointment with an adviser had my measurements taken a fitting only 2weeks later and left with my bespoke suit that day,eccellent customer service and will certainly be recommending a suit that fits to all my friends and family,thanks again to him and all the team for a wicked experience!!!… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to texgarside's Review

Written on: 22/09/2014

Hello texgarside,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your suit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“I Love A Suit That Fits”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by ccioffi150 (1 review written)

Once you have a custom, hand made suit created you will never want to go back to off the rack ever again. I never felt comfortable in a suit all day. Until I bought a custom suit from A Suit That Fits. Now my suits fit and feel so good that I look forward to the days I have to be suited up. Quite simply I feel great and look fantastic. While walking around the streets of Beijing, in my bright blue suit, I unintentionally created a commotion. Strangers were coming up to me to admire me in my… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to ccioffi150's Review

Written on: 22/09/2014

Hello ccioffi150,

We're really glad you have been delighted with your suit and about the amazing comments you are receiving about it. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“A great shopping and subsequent wearing experience”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by horsburghn (1 review written)

From the moment of arrival it was obvious that this was going to be a different experience. As I am both large and short, standard off the peg clothing never comes close to fitting well so I thought that, what with a wedding coming up and the opportunity to leave a good impression with it, I would try out a tailor made suit for a change. After some discussion about suitable colours and styles, we got down to selecting a suit which was both a good match and a little bit daring. Advice and… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to horsburghn's Review

Hello horsburghn,

“Absolutely Spot On”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by McGinnis234 (1 review written)

I visited A Suit That Fits on the recommendation of a friend ahead of my wedding. I had no real idea of what I was after, but was guided through the entire process from start to finish to gain something better than I would have ever come up with myself. My style needs were completely heard and understood and effort was made to ensure I was going to feel as comfortable in the suit as possible on the day. I only required one set of alterations after the initial product was sent following my… Read Full Review

Hello McGinnis234,

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Could not have asked for more.”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Forssten (1 review written)

I bought a three-piece suit and a shirt for my wedding from "A suit that fits" this summer, and all I can say is that I am amazed by the service that they provide. First of all. My style advisor is absolutely brilliant. He is the most service-minded, proffesional, helpful and skilled tailor/advisor I have ever come across. I visited him three times in his studio in Dublin before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. The suit was absolutely stunning, and the price… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Forssten's Review

Hello,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your wedding suit and how amazed you were by your style advisors expertise. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.
I will mkae sure your feedback is passed onto your style advisor David.

“wedding suit”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Dawson239 (1 review written)

I have had my suit made to measure by suitthatfits and I could not be happier. The service I had from the staff was fantastic. I wanted a suit that was going to fit me like a glove, that is what I got. From the moment I entered the workshop in Bristol I had nothing but professionalism, the measurement the quality of cloth the style of suit was 100%. I changed my mind on the style I decided on, after first fitting and alteration the coat was recut and restyled at no extra expense, fantastic. I… Read Full Review

Hello,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your wedding suit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.
I will make sure your feedback is passed onto your style advisor Hayley.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Good product and service at a great price”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by joelbaileyuk (1 review written)

The suits fit really well, with all the customisations I asked for. The fabric is heavy weight so am confident it will last a good few years. The service was good - useful to have one advisor throughout, to talk through options. Online booking system was easy to use (though telephone one was a bit of a dog's dinner). I would definitely recommend them. And the price was competitive with mid-range off the peg suits, none of which offer the fit and finish of these… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to joelbaileyuk's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Hello joelbaileyuk,

“Exactly what I wanted.”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by ArcherISIS (1 review written)

I have wanted a tailored suit for some time now, but never felt I could justify one. When buying suits off the shelf I have to be quite careful as I my thighs and waist doesn’t match well and off the shell suits can be uncomfortable sometimes. I finally bit half of the bullet and contacted A Suit That Fits about an overcoat, which no intention of getting a suit. However once I was wearing one of their jackets at the fitting I was convinced. I now have 4 suits and 1 overcoat from them and am… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to ArcherISIS's Review

Written on: 29/08/2014

Hello ArcherISIS,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and style advisors and also your four suits and overcoat. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Tremendous ! Marvellous ! Fantastic !”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by GordonLoneRanger (1 review written)

I have been a client of 'A Suit Thats Fits' virtually since its inception. Magnificent staff,service,quality tailoring in all aspects, suits, jackets, trousers and shirts and I am sure the coats are equally as good as well. The range of fabrics for suits, jackets, trousers and shorts are second to none. A truly remarkable company with attention to detail and nothing is too much trouble for them to sort out, be it alterations or a change in design at the last minute. They are also… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to GordonLoneRanger's Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hello GordonLoneRanger,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our staff, service, tailoring and garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Make an impression”

Written on: 21/08/2014

My first ever job was in the textiles industry. Since then, I have travelled extensively on business, had suits made e.g. in Hongkong and in recent time relied upon premium off-the-peg garments from the likes of Hugo Boss. The STF way of working as per website interested me, since they will not rest until the fits (unlike other establishments). I was extremely impressed by the initial styling advice and fitting alterations discussed with the local STF style consultant. It may sound odd, but… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hello,

We're really glad you were delighted with your suit and we hope that you will be coming back to us for your next garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great suit superb service”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Phoenixd361 (1 review written)

Me being generally tardy enquired about getting a new suit some two weeks before my wedding contacted a suit that fits with the vague hope something could be done. With a refusal to make any guarantees I left confident that they could meet my requirements. The suit came some one week later I met them in Bermondsey and as expected needed some work to get this right, whilst sceptical my doubts were somewhat unfounded when I returned the next day for another fitting. Some further tweaks on the… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hello Phoenix361,

We're really glad you were delighted with your wedding suits and shirt and we hope that you will be coming back to us for your next garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.