A Suit That Fits Reviews - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“A great shopping and subsequent wearing experience”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by horsburghn (1 review written)

From the moment of arrival it was obvious that this was going to be a different experience. As I am both large and short, standard off the peg clothing never comes close to fitting well so I thought that, what with a wedding coming up and the opportunity to leave a good impression with it, I would try out a tailor made suit for a change. After some discussion about suitable colours and styles, we got down to selecting a suit which was both a good match and a little bit daring. Advice and… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to horsburghn's Review

Hello horsburghn,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your suit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Absolutely Spot On”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by McGinnis234 (1 review written)

I visited A Suit That Fits on the recommendation of a friend ahead of my wedding. I had no real idea of what I was after, but was guided through the entire process from start to finish to gain something better than I would have ever come up with myself. My style needs were completely heard and understood and effort was made to ensure I was going to feel as comfortable in the suit as possible on the day. I only required one set of alterations after the initial product was sent following my… Read Full Review

Hello McGinnis234,

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Could not have asked for more.”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Forssten (1 review written)

I bought a three-piece suit and a shirt for my wedding from "A suit that fits" this summer, and all I can say is that I am amazed by the service that they provide. First of all. My style advisor is absolutely brilliant. He is the most service-minded, proffesional, helpful and skilled tailor/advisor I have ever come across. I visited him three times in his studio in Dublin before the wedding to make sure everything was perfect, and it was. The suit was absolutely stunning, and the price… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Forssten's Review

Hello,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your wedding suit and how amazed you were by your style advisors expertise. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.
I will mkae sure your feedback is passed onto your style advisor David.

“wedding suit”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Dawson239 (1 review written)

I have had my suit made to measure by suitthatfits and I could not be happier. The service I had from the staff was fantastic. I wanted a suit that was going to fit me like a glove, that is what I got. From the moment I entered the workshop in Bristol I had nothing but professionalism, the measurement the quality of cloth the style of suit was 100%. I changed my mind on the style I decided on, after first fitting and alteration the coat was recut and restyled at no extra expense, fantastic. I… Read Full Review

Hello,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your wedding suit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.
I will make sure your feedback is passed onto your style advisor Hayley.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Good product and service at a great price”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by joelbaileyuk (1 review written)

The suits fit really well, with all the customisations I asked for. The fabric is heavy weight so am confident it will last a good few years. The service was good - useful to have one advisor throughout, to talk through options. Online booking system was easy to use (though telephone one was a bit of a dog's dinner). I would definitely recommend them. And the price was competitive with mid-range off the peg suits, none of which offer the fit and finish of these… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to joelbaileyuk's Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Hello joelbaileyuk,

“Exactly what I wanted.”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by ArcherISIS (1 review written)

I have wanted a tailored suit for some time now, but never felt I could justify one. When buying suits off the shelf I have to be quite careful as I my thighs and waist doesn’t match well and off the shell suits can be uncomfortable sometimes. I finally bit half of the bullet and contacted A Suit That Fits about an overcoat, which no intention of getting a suit. However once I was wearing one of their jackets at the fitting I was convinced. I now have 4 suits and 1 overcoat from them and am… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to ArcherISIS's Review

Written on: 29/08/2014

Hello ArcherISIS,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and style advisors and also your four suits and overcoat. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Tremendous ! Marvellous ! Fantastic !”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by GordonLoneRanger (1 review written)

I have been a client of 'A Suit Thats Fits' virtually since its inception. Magnificent staff,service,quality tailoring in all aspects, suits, jackets, trousers and shirts and I am sure the coats are equally as good as well. The range of fabrics for suits, jackets, trousers and shorts are second to none. A truly remarkable company with attention to detail and nothing is too much trouble for them to sort out, be it alterations or a change in design at the last minute. They are also… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to GordonLoneRanger's Review

Written on: 27/08/2014

Hello GordonLoneRanger,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our staff, service, tailoring and garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Make an impression”

Written on: 21/08/2014

My first ever job was in the textiles industry. Since then, I have travelled extensively on business, had suits made e.g. in Hongkong and in recent time relied upon premium off-the-peg garments from the likes of Hugo Boss. The STF way of working as per website interested me, since they will not rest until the fits (unlike other establishments). I was extremely impressed by the initial styling advice and fitting alterations discussed with the local STF style consultant. It may sound odd, but… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Hello,

We're really glad you were delighted with your suit and we hope that you will be coming back to us for your next garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great suit superb service”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Phoenixd361 (1 review written)

Me being generally tardy enquired about getting a new suit some two weeks before my wedding contacted a suit that fits with the vague hope something could be done. With a refusal to make any guarantees I left confident that they could meet my requirements. The suit came some one week later I met them in Bermondsey and as expected needed some work to get this right, whilst sceptical my doubts were somewhat unfounded when I returned the next day for another fitting. Some further tweaks on the… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/08/2014

Hello Phoenix361,

We're really glad you were delighted with your wedding suits and shirt and we hope that you will be coming back to us for your next garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“New suit - very happy!”

Written on: 11/08/2014 by DeandreBowen (1 review written)

I've read some of the negative (or *very* negative) reviews of A Suit That Fits on this site - so it seems that some consultants, or offices, maybe don't offer the same quality of service as others. That said, the experience I had was great - the suit looks fantastic, is a very nice fit, and didn't take too long. The consultant I worked with and the office I went to (in London) were very helpful, and I picked the suit up in plenty of time for the special occasion. It's not super-cheap but… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/08/2014

Hello DeandreBowen,

We're really glad you were delighted with your suit and the service we provided and we hope that you will be coming back to us for your next garments. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Absolutely useless - months of fittings = no suit”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by Carloj70 (1 review written)

I had my first fitting appointment early last year. There was a lot of back and forth including a remake of my jacket, but I was never happy with it. Each time I had a fitting I raised these objections, and the manager at the last fitting told me - this is how the suit is supposed to fit, and that's the end of the story. So I reluctantly took delivery of the suit, and in the following five months wore it a total of four times. After the fourth time, the crotch in the trousers split and there… Read Full Review

Dear

I’m Jenna from A Suit That Fits head office.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with A Suit That Fits so far.

We have initially addressed your feedback on an alternative review site; however, as you have rightly mentioned, it was flagged off and is no longer acceptable. Please be assured that this was not done internally as we would never intentionally try to hide our customer's feedback. On the contrary, we believe that we improve our service based on the feedback of our customers, including a bad feedback. Only by this we can make sure that we improve for future appointments and customers.

As we have previously explained, our aim at A Suit That Fits is to delight every single customer. It is obvious that unfortunately, we haven't got there with you yet, so please accept our sincerest apologies for this.

However, please let me explain how we work in context:
You mentioned that you wore your suit four times between five months. After a customer takes away a garment and accepts it as a good fit, we assume that they are satisfied. We do allow a customer up to two months of wearing to come back for adjustments to refine the fit. We will address any quality issues beyond the two months period – this is up to a year.
Hopefully, by us working with you past this period, you can see that our intention has always been to delight you.

Obviously, for some reason we haven’t been able to get this correctly yet and we realised that the length of the process in your case was not acceptable and we therefore offered you a full refund.

Again we are very sorry for your experience and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Dacdacdac's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

Ok. So ASTF expect me and everyone else to believe that your company is not responsible for flagging ALL the negative reviews on this other review site? It's someone else doing it......

I would like to rebut the comments about accepting the suit as a "good fit". As I stated in my review, and in subsequent comments to the company management, I was NEVER happy with the fit of the suit but was told by the manager of the location that the suit fitted and that was that. Since that time everyone else at your company has agreed the suit did not fit, which is why I spent months going to further fittings.

Surely that is even more galling. Not only being unable to deliver a suit after 8 months of fitting, but basically pushing customers out the door in clear violation of your stated ethos - aiming to delight every customer. On top of that, it was so badly made the seam split after wearing it four times..

I said to management when they didn't refund me the second time I asked that I would be posting on every review site about my experience. I try to live up to what I've said I would do, if A Suit that Fits were capable of doing the same I wouldn't be here.

Written on: 12/08/2014

Hi,

I would like to reiterate what I said in my previous response that the flagging was not done internally and we are yet to receive a reply from the review site with regards to this. Please let me assure you that we do not believe in hiding bad reviews as these, together with positive ones, help us to constantly improve our product, services and customer experience.

I understand and I would like to apologise again for all the inconvenience caused in the course of fittings as well as the length of the process in your case. Please also accept our apologies that you do not feel you received the high level of services that we aspire to.

In regards to the seams, please be assured that it is not common for these to split in such a short time and we would be happy to look at it and get them fixed for you, if you would like.

You mentioned in a previous review that we offered you a 50% refund at the end of the month if the suit is fine, otherwise a full refund and to which you stated you were refunded in July.

Once again I can only offer my sincerest apologies for the experience you have had with us so far.

“Rubbish terrible Worst”

Written on: 01/08/2014

I ordered 7 suits for a wedding and guess what they messed up the main suit!!! I was promised the suit on time for a wedding theme we had planned for my daughter's wedding and after countless calls emails text messages the suit didn't arrive and ruined the best day of my life. I requested a refund and they offered me £60. Complete joke! No customer care, no customer satisfaction and no customer service. I think they're taught to say "we can do anything" but they really can't. Then they give… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/08/2014

Hello there,

My name is Jenna; I am from the A Suit That Fits head office. I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience.

We completely understand that someone's wedding is the most important day of their life, and should be something that is remembered fondly. We deal with thousands of weddings per year, and will always pull out all of the stops to ensure that each and every customer is delighted with their suit, and the experience in getting there.

We are so sorry that you feel this way about the service. We have tried to identify you on our systems, but with the limited information provided we're unable to. Please could you email us with your details so we can look into this for you.

Our mission at A Suit That Fits is to delight customers with tailoring. We aim to do this with fantastic tailoring and a great personal service.

Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the way you are feeling, and we look forward to investigating this and turning it around as best as possible for you.

Finally, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Moali786's Comment

Written on: 06/08/2014

I'm assuming this is a standard response to make people think they you are a good company when really you are not..... How on earth can you make things better by giving me a £60 refund where my day ruined is etched into my memory for life. I;m not bothered about other weddings.... It's the wedding that you ruined is what matters to me.

Hi,

After speaking to you on the phone I am trying my best for you to get this issue resolved. We are looking into this for you now and we will be in touch tomorrow.

Moali786's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

Nothing new!!! Again, they say the right things but nothing has been done. Surely, the cost of a suit is NOT £60 whcih is what they refuded.
DO NOT BUY A SUIT FROM A SUIT THAT FITS!!!!!

Written on: 05/08/2014

Hello there,

Finally, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

“The worst”

Written on: 25/07/2014

Currently suffering from the single worst case of buyers remorse---ever. The quality of the product is ......speechless. The customer service is even worse. … Read Full Review

Written on: 31/07/2014

At A Suit That Fits, our only focus is customer delight with tailoring.

Please accept our sincere apologies for leaving you with the feeling that you had to post this review. Customer delight is our focus, and we will do our very best to get as close as we can to this for you.

If you would like to get in touch in the meantime, please email us.

Kind Regards,

A Suit That Fits

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Very disappointing! Bad customer service! Took 6 months!”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by rado111 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 suits with two pairs of trousers each back in August. It was meant to be an express order but six months later I still haven’t received the suits!! I had countless measure and fitting appointments. There was something wrong every single time. At some point the suits had to be redone from scratch and shipped over from Sri Lanka. They send me an incorrect link to book a collection appointment (one of many!) so when I went to collect the suits today they were not even in the studio… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by WillS23 (1 review written)

Having read some positive reviews I decided to go for a consultation and ordered three suits. Approximately 8 months later I had my suits. It took an awfully long time for them to get it right. I went for numerous fittings and each time there was a different problem with the suits. The service was extremely disappointing. Aside from at the initial consultation the staff were disinterested and utterly underwhelming. They wouldn't take any responsibility for the delays and didn't seem concerned… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Good suit but depends on the tailor”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by vence04 (1 review written)

If you get the right person measuring you, the suits are fantastic. The advisor in Soho has made me some great suits. Would not recommend switching measurers mid process though. Price is right too… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Speacial suit for my wedding day”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by themightyerk (3 reviews written)

Thought it would be worth getting a tailored suit for my wedding and am so glad I did. From the measuring the style advisor seemed to read my mind with what I wanted. Brilliant to have someone who knows these things guide me through the process. Suit came back a fitted like a glove. I had never thought clothes could fit so well. I was ready to take it away there and then, but the fitter saw a subtle things that would make the suit look better. So they took it away for adjustments, only to… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to themightyerk's Review

Hello themightyurk,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review of your wedding suit. We hope to see you again soon.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Overall a good quality service for the price”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by gtdarbishire (1 review written)

Over the past 2 1/2 years I've bought 4 suits and 10 shirts from ASTF. The first suit did require 3/4 fittings but the other 3 have been spot on even following a change to my measuremenst for the most recent 2. The shirts were all spot on, although a bit easier to size. I've also learnt a bit about my preferences whcih has made the suits look better, it's worth adding a bit of personalisation and detailing as this makes the suits look higher quality, and pay the extra for the better… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to gtdarbishire's Review

Hello gtdarbishire,

We're happy you liked your shirt and suit, and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

“Please don't use them ”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by Tom2013 (1 review written)

I spent four months going back and forth to thir studio to try the suit and every time it came back worse and worse. When I asked for my money back they said read the terms and conditions… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Tom2013's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Dear Tom2013,

My name is Ilona and I work in the marketing team here at A Suit That Fits.

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience and this is not a reflective of our normal service. We pride ourselves on making sure that every customer leaves with garments that they are delighted with and on the rare occasion that customers are not delighted we will even offer to remake their garments.

If you would like to contact me directly on: Ilona@asuitthatfits.co.uk I will be happy to look further into the issue and help you resolve any further queries.

Kind Regards,

Ilona Burrows-Tyrrell
Marketing Assistant
A Suit That Fits.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“So good I've sent my brother”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by Enajbutler (1 review written)

I'm a woman who likes a masculine cut to her clothes so when I needed to buy a suit for future job interviews I was looking for a bespoke option. He made the fitting experience really easy and had answers and suggestions whenever I wasn't sure about something. The suit required a minor adjustment and by the time it was ready I had booked my brother in to get his own suit. I was told to sleep in the suit to prevent it from wrinkling and I am this close to doing as I was told. I highly… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Enajbutler's Review

Hello enajbutler,

Thank you very much for your feedback; we apprecaite you taking the time to leave such a good review, and we hope to see you again soon.