A Suit That Fits Reviews - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great customer experience and great products”

Written on: 17/12/2014 by shinjuu (1 review written)

I've had two suits and nine shirts made by the ASTF Dublin team, and so far I've had a great experience. My adviser is brilliant, always dedicating plenty of time and attention to my requests and providing great suggestions. I normally hate shopping, and instead I have great fun when I visit the Dublin studio. That, for me, is what makes the whole ASTF experience great. That, and their high quality products. It took a few fittings to get the trousers right, but that was to be expected, being… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Faultless, Speedy Service & A Great Jacket!”

Written on: 08/12/2014 by Bob1962 (1 review written)

After a bad experience with a bespoke jacket from another maker, it was with a bit of trepidation and anxiety that I then decided to cut my losses and go with ASTF. But I needn't have worried. The service from start to finish was excellent and my son has ended up with an amazing looking jacket to wear for his competitive Irish Dancing. I looked at a few on-line tailoring companies but I kept getting drawn back to ASTF. The website is very user-friendly, the choice of materials & colours in… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Bob1962's Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

Hello,

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review in regards to your jacket for your son. It's always a pleasure to hear kind feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great shirts, great service.”

Written on: 05/12/2014 by mosdela (1 review written)

I have had many shirts over the past few years from ASTF's in Birmingham. The shirts arrive in a matter of weeks and are always of great quality. The customer service is excellent and very friendly. I would always recommend ASTF's to anyone looking for good quality, affordable tailoring… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to mosdela's Review

Written on: 09/12/2014

Hello,

We're really pleased to see your positive feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review in regards to your suits. It's always a pleasure to hear amazing feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Excellent service at reasonable prices”

Written on: 30/11/2014 by JamisonCarey (1 review written)

I've had 4 suits and countless shirts from ASTF over the last three years. The choice of fabrics and styles is excellent and there you customise almost anything about the garment you buy. The staff are friendly, helpful and approachable. Whenever I have recommended a friend, I've always been given a free shirt or voucher. Give them a try!… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/12/2014

Hello JamisonCarey,

We're really pleased you were delighted with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to your suits and shirts. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“second suit”

Written on: 26/11/2014 by ywGuzman300 (1 review written)

after taking delivery of my made to measure suit i was so pleased with it that i ordered a second one..... even better i was given a great discount for this second suit...... even though it needed a small alteration , which took very little time........ very pleased with the service and quality of the product… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/11/2014

Hello ywGuzman300,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to your second suit. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Excellent service and quality - again”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by gletkin (1 review written)

I have just taken delivery of my third suit from Suit that Fits and again I am impressed by the service and quality. I have now had 3 suits (one from their 'distinguished' and two from their 'premiere' range), an overcoat and a shirt from this company and cannot fault either the fit, quality or service. The second 'premiere' suit required some small adjustments because of the lighter fabric (about 14 days)after a first fitting at their Cambridge studio, but the new measurements were stored and… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to gletkin's Review

Hello gletkin,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to the service and quality of your three suits, overcoat, and shirt. It's always amazing to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Outstanding”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by idamo1 (1 review written)

Second suit purchased from A Suit That Fits, top service, amazing suits and Reece who I dealt with on both occasions new his stuff, was very helpful and made sure the whole service was amazing… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to idamo1's Review

Hello idamo1,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review in regards to the service and suits yo received. It's always amazing to hear great feedback from our customers.

“outstanding ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by lovesuits (1 review written)

I have just had made, last week, a fantastic winter coat from "A Suit that Fits" The fit is perfect. The trained staff took time with me to consider the fabric that I wanted as well as colour and style. Two years ago, I had a lovely suit made by them, the suit, still looks fab. I have no difficulty in recommending them to all my friends. … Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to lovesuits's Review

Hello lovesuits,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review in regards to the quality of your winter coat and previous suit. It's always such a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Excellent professional service”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by Kevin1960 (1 review written)

I would like to comment on the superb service I received. The garment purchased was of the highest quality. The whole experience was one of professionalism. I would recommend the company to all of my friends. With security of the knowledge of knowing they will be very treated and that the quality is excellent. As a first time customer I was impressed at how welcome I was, and that I was made to feel very comfortable with the whole experience. As a district councillor it is important to me to… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Kevin1960's Review

Hello Kevin1960,

We're really delighted you were pleased with the service you received.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review in regards to the quality of your new garments and the professional service you received. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Outstanding”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by Silvaut1981 (1 review written)

I've been using ASTF.com for 7 or more years and have never been disappointed by the quality of the clothes I receive. I have recently ordered two suits and some shirts with the guys at Birmingham, I have been blown away by the quality of care I have received again from both guys, and the quality of the garments I am now proud to wear. Even recommending the them to colleagues at work. If you haven't ordered yet - really? What are you waiting for? Sent from my iPad Mark Butler… Read Full Review

Hello Silvaut1981,

We're really glad you were happy with the service you received.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review in regards to your two suits and shirts and the quality of care you received. It's always a pleasure to hear amazing feedback from our customers.

We will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisors Jonathan Haynes and Kevin Turton.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great service and perfect fit”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by 294Gallegos (1 review written)

Product: 2 piece custom bronze suit (classic black) Service: Tailoring No need to look any further and no need spending countless hours going from shop to shop only to find something which somehow fits. Here the tailor will contact you online, set up a free appointment, then you can decide if you want to proceed to take your measurements, your measurement will be stored online, its easy and flexible. Once your measurement is done the order will go to Asia, takes about 6 weeks but I got mine in… Read Full Review

Hello 294Gallegos,

We're really pleased you were delighted with the service you received.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review in regards to your new garments. It's always a delightful to hear awesome feedback from our customers.

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by ZaireDuggan (1 review written)

beware as they sell you a suit that does not fit. I ordered two suits and paid for them both upfront. I explained that I would let them complete one and then we can choose the fabric for the second suit. The first suit they carried out the normal fittings they managed to get the trousers to fit. The suit jacket however was too short as much as I insisted that I was not happy with the length I was pretty much sold the jacket having been told that the length is correct and that is the way it… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/11/2014

Hi Iqbal,

To reiterate on our reply on another review site you posted a response, once again we are so very sorry that we've let you down to the extent you feel this way. Our intention is always to delight with bespoke tailoring.

It does a require a few fitting to have things fitted to perfection and this is a normal part of the process. Although, you should have been delighted with your final product. From your message, this wasn't the case as it looks like a compromise was made - which should never happen.

Travelling and time looks like it could be an issue for you. We will make sure that we do everything possible to minimise this - including perhaps sending someone out to you instead.

A member of the team will be in touch with you on Monday to ensure that we get there with you.

Once again - please accept my sincere apologies for you feeling like this - we'll work hard to turn this experience into a positive one for you.

Kind Regards,

Liam
A Suit That Fits team.

“brilliant ”

Written on: 23/10/2014 by rhHammond421 (1 review written)

Friendly, professional and helpful throughout the process, I would recommend without hesitation… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/10/2014

Hello rhHammond421,

We're really glad you were happy the service you received.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always a pleasure to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Impressive!”

Written on: 22/10/2014 by jamieswilson (1 review written)

I went to have my wedding suit done by a suit that fits and from start to finish i was totally impressed with the level of service i received. These guys know exactly what i wanted and taught me how a suit should fit and it was a real eye opener! Everything fitted perfectly and for the first time in my life i have a suit that makes me look a million times better than James Bond!! I even went and ordered another bespoke shirt i was in love with my wedding shirt that much! Getting a bespoke… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to jamieswilson's Review

Written on: 27/10/2014

Hello jamieswilson,

We're really glad you were happy with your wedding suit and the service you received.

“Above and beyond!”

Written on: 17/10/2014 by Cheist (1 review written)

I wanted a very specific suit for my wedding and ASTF delivered on every level. They talked to me about my specific requirements, went through a numbner of options, gave their personal recommendations and explained the process in great detail. The fittings were quick and worked around my schedule. It took 2 fittings to get everything perfect and they kept me informed with what was happening. I have now collected the suit and could not be happier. The customer service was excellent and I will… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Cheist's Review

Written on: 17/10/2014

Hello Cheist,

We're really glad you were happy with your wedding suit and our service in regards to the fittings.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“quality tailoring at local office”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by gilltip (1 review written)

I have wanted a fitted suit for years and decided to take the plunge. I have not been disappointed with any part of the process. The quality is excellent, the fit made perfect when you have your first fitting and the service of high standard. I have no hesitation in recommending this business… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to gilltip's Review

Written on: 10/10/2014

Hello gilltip,

We're really glad you have been delighted with your suit and the quality of it and our service. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“highly recommended”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by russellscorfield (1 review written)

first time in my life i have had a suit made to measure..... i was a little apprehensive but decided to bite the bullet..... received my suit 4-5 weeks later and i was very pleased with it.... i have now recommended Suit that fits to several people at work..... website is great , product spot on and style advisor very patient ,understanding and knowledgable… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to russellscorfield's Review

Written on: 09/10/2014

Hello,

We're really glad you were pleased with your suit and for the recommendations. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

I will make sure your feedback is passed onto your Style Advisor.

“Absolutely brilliant!”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by philp1 (1 review written)

I was skeptical at first, i wasn't sure whether to trust them as its a lot of money, but i thought what the heck and I'm glad i did!! I first wore my suit last Saturday and the results where excellent i had people complimenting me, the fit was perfect but comfortable. I was happy to wear the suit all day with no problems. I look at the pictures and i can't believe its me in some of them especially when you compare it to off the peg suits some people where wearing. (without sounding snobbish) I… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to philp1's Review

Written on: 09/10/2014

Hello philip1,

We're really glad you have been delighted with your suit and about the compliments you received about it. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.

“Very Happy suit owner.”

Written on: 24/09/2014 by Barefield1 (1 review written)

I have to say that the whole experience provided by 'A Suit That Fits' has been excellent from start to finish. My style advisor was attentive, professional, efficient and friendly. The suit which was ready bang on time, was perfect in quality and fit. overall a great service and excellent value. I will be back!… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Barefield1's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hello Barefield1,

We're really glad you were pleased with the service you received and that you will be coming back to us in the foreseeable future. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such great feedback, it's always nice to read our reviews.

“My bespoke suit”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by texgarside (1 review written)

After winning my bespoke suit on facebook i was quite taken aback when i made an appointment with an adviser had my measurements taken a fitting only 2weeks later and left with my bespoke suit that day,eccellent customer service and will certainly be recommending a suit that fits to all my friends and family,thanks again to him and all the team for a wicked experience!!!… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to texgarside's Review

Written on: 22/09/2014

Hello texgarside,

We're really glad you have been delighted with our service and your suit. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. It's always nice to hear great feedback from our customers.