A Suit That Fits Reviews - www.asuitthatfits.com

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“The worst”

Written on: 25/07/2014

Currently suffering from the single worst case of buyers remorse---ever. The quality of the product is ......speechless. The customer service is even worse. … Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Very disappointing! Bad customer service! Took 6 months!”

Written on: 18/02/2014 by rado111 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 suits with two pairs of trousers each back in August. It was meant to be an express order but six months later I still haven’t received the suits!! I had countless measure and fitting appointments. There was something wrong every single time. At some point the suits had to be redone from scratch and shipped over from Sri Lanka. They send me an incorrect link to book a collection appointment (one of many!) so when I went to collect the suits today they were not even in the studio… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 05/12/2013 by WillS23 (1 review written)

Having read some positive reviews I decided to go for a consultation and ordered three suits. Approximately 8 months later I had my suits. It took an awfully long time for them to get it right. I went for numerous fittings and each time there was a different problem with the suits. The service was extremely disappointing. Aside from at the initial consultation the staff were disinterested and utterly underwhelming. They wouldn't take any responsibility for the delays and didn't seem concerned… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Good suit but depends on the tailor”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by vence04 (1 review written)

If you get the right person measuring you, the suits are fantastic. The advisor in Soho has made me some great suits. Would not recommend switching measurers mid process though. Price is right too… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Speacial suit for my wedding day”

Written on: 29/07/2013 by themightyerk (3 reviews written)

Thought it would be worth getting a tailored suit for my wedding and am so glad I did. From the measuring the style advisor seemed to read my mind with what I wanted. Brilliant to have someone who knows these things guide me through the process. Suit came back a fitted like a glove. I had never thought clothes could fit so well. I was ready to take it away there and then, but the fitter saw a subtle things that would make the suit look better. So they took it away for adjustments, only to… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Overall a good quality service for the price”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by gtdarbishire (1 review written)

Over the past 2 1/2 years I've bought 4 suits and 10 shirts from ASTF. The first suit did require 3/4 fittings but the other 3 have been spot on even following a change to my measuremenst for the most recent 2. The shirts were all spot on, although a bit easier to size. I've also learnt a bit about my preferences whcih has made the suits look better, it's worth adding a bit of personalisation and detailing as this makes the suits look higher quality, and pay the extra for the better… Read Full Review

“Please don't use them ”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by Tom2013 (1 review written)

I spent four months going back and forth to thir studio to try the suit and every time it came back worse and worse. When I asked for my money back they said read the terms and conditions… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Tom2013's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

Dear Tom2013,

My name is Ilona and I work in the marketing team here at A Suit That Fits.

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience and this is not a reflective of our normal service. We pride ourselves on making sure that every customer leaves with garments that they are delighted with and on the rare occasion that customers are not delighted we will even offer to remake their garments.

If you would like to contact me directly on: Ilona@asuitthatfits.co.uk I will be happy to look further into the issue and help you resolve any further queries.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“So good I've sent my brother”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by Enajbutler (1 review written)

I'm a woman who likes a masculine cut to her clothes so when I needed to buy a suit for future job interviews I was looking for a bespoke option. He made the fitting experience really easy and had answers and suggestions whenever I wasn't sure about something. The suit required a minor adjustment and by the time it was ready I had booked my brother in to get his own suit. I was told to sleep in the suit to prevent it from wrinkling and I am this close to doing as I was told. I highly… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great service and great prodcuts”

Written on: 11/06/2013 by Bradders1 (1 review written)

I bought 2 suits with 2 pairs of trousers with each and am really happy with both and for not much more than I would pay for a mid-range, off the peg suit that doesn't fit......really very happy with the whole process. The initial meeting was a little lengthy but the style advisor was great and didn't push me into anything that I didn't want to do. He basically helped me create exactly the suits that I wanted, not the suits that he wanted to sell me. The first fitting was pretty much spot on… Read Full Review

“Great suits”

Written on: 17/05/2013 by charliereading (1 review written)

Had 2 suits made by A Suit That fits. They are both really well made, really good quality, and fit perfectly. As with any tailor-made suit, there are alterations to be made from the starting point, however these were all done really quickly; in fact all the time frames promised were easily exceeded. Really happy with the suits, and buying 2 in their deal makes them really good value. Looking forward to the next 2 in the not too distant future… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“blue suit for son`s wedding in France”

Written on: 09/05/2013 by garethprice123 (1 review written)

The whole process from initial measurements to final fitting was handled professionally and slickly. I was able to go to my local town for all the appointments which was very helpful. The fitter was excellent at her job and clearly knew her business. Communication was efficient and I liked the option to use e-mail, text or phone. There was plenty of choice of fabrics and styles and I was guided through the whole process with good advice and explanation. The fact that my measurements are now… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“3 attempts and 10 months.. ”

Written on: 19/04/2013 by chrissyt1978 (1 review written)

The first "attempt" arrived and it was completely wrong size - and it had also been made by a trainee - the finishing touches were extremely poor. I couldn't even get the trousers on! Cutting a long story short, I had 2/3 fittings in Edinburgh, 1 in London, on two ocassions the agreed alterations were not made. Finally after time consuming and expensive visits to their studios (I live in Switzerland), and ten months later, the suit has finally arrived. It does look pretty good, but their… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to chrissyt1978's Review

Hi,

We are glad that you're happy with your suit and we are incredibly sorry it took so long to get it right for us; we don't find this acceptable and it is not representative of our normal experience.

Customer happiness is at the core of our business and we are very disappointed that you have left feeling this way - we closely monitor all feedback and it helps us to stay in tune with our customers and develop the business to better serve our customers' needs.

Again, we are glad that you are happy with your suit, and if you do have any further feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us at onlinesupport@asuitthatfits.com.

A Suit That Fits

Chrissyt1978's reply to Asuitthatfits's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2013

Given that my suit took 3 attempts to be made from scratch, I do think it IS representative somewhat of a very poor standard of manufacture in Nepal, and very poor quality control. Also given the fact the alterations weren't made on two occasions, it implies your company has a lot to do before I can take it seriously.. until then, I'm sure you will get by with your seemingly "value proposition"

“No Suit for Wedding”

Written on: 18/04/2013 by Ian5412 (1 review written)

Despite gaurantees made by these people I have no suit for my wedding which is 2 weeks away. I have parted with £1500 for 2 suits and shirts and refunds are not on offer. I'm now going to buy an off the peg suit and have it altered but seemingly have no recourse on the items ordered. They items are so undersized as to be unwearable and we're talking inches not cm's I read many good reviews and ignored the bad ones highlighting these same issues, my advice is don't risk it!!… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to Ian5412's Review

Written on: 18/04/2013

Hi,

Please rest assured that Jonathan is looking after your order. If you need any further help please feel free to contact me directly on: ilona@asuitthatfits.co.uk.

Ian5412's reply to Asuitthatfits's Comment

Written on: 18/04/2013

Hi

Yes I have spoken to [name removed] today but feel far from re-assured.

The fact the shirts are being re-manufactured rather than refunded as requested is further evidence of the arrogance with which your organization treats it's customers.

A take the money up front and refund under no circumstances policy is a distasteful tactic, one employed for a company with little confidence of it's ability to deliver either on-time or to a high standard.

Best Wishes
A One Time Only Victim

Asuitthatfits's reply to Ian5412's Comment

Hi Ian5412,

I believe this issue has now been resolved for you . I am however incredibly sorry it took so long to get it right; we don't find this acceptable and it is not representative of our normal experience.

If you feel you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me directly on: ilona@asuitthatfits.co.uk.

A Suit That Fits

“Simply Appalling”

Written on: 15/03/2013

I had to take this company to within hours of filing a court claim, before they’d concede they owed me a refund for an absolute shambles of a performance. The time and hassle involved in getting through their organisational arrogance probably cost me more than the suit itself. Here’s my experience, for anyone considering becoming a customer: They appear to have far more focus on marketing and gimmicks than on quality. So they’re desperate to tell you about how they can print a picture… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Buy one off the rack and have it altered instead”

Written on: 07/03/2013

After almost 5months and lots of alterations I finally have a suit that has the sleeves the same length. The quality of the suit material is good but I'd expect that with a £650 suit. The initial appointment with [name removed] was excellent and he really made it seem like I was getting the bespoke element however this is where it ended. [name removed] left the company soon after and when the suit arrived there were a few issues with the fit but I expected a second fitting to sort it out. I… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Comment

Written on: 12/03/2013

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you are not delighted with your experience; to us, this is not acceptable and we would really like the opportunity to put this right for you. We have a fit guarantee which means that we will work with you as many times as necessary to ensure you are happy with the fit of your tailored garments.

As with all bespoke garments, perfecting the fit can take time and we would really like to alter the sleeve length of your jacket for you. If you are able to send your order number to claire@asuitthatfits.co.uk, I will look into this for you with our customer team.

We look forward to putting this right for you.

Asuitthatfits's Comment

Written on: 13/03/2013

Hi,

We look forward to putting this right for you.

“Well-Made Tailored Suits”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by robertjlee (1 review written)

My first garment from ASTF was a self-measured shirt. This was a mistake; I now know that you really do need to go in to have them measure you. I'd tried to avoid a £25 surplus on a £78 shirt and it wasn't worth it. The shirt that eventually arrived seemed to be made of a good material, but the stitching was poorly finished and the fit wasn't good. I contacted their customer services but would have had to pay a further £40 to have it adjusted retrospectively to fit; they would have remade it… Read Full Review

“Very, very good”

Written on: 22/01/2013

A brief tale, but with a happy ending. After measurement and a subsequent fitting, the suit as sent for fine tuning to London. Regretably, the amendment work was not to the same standard as the original suit, but after brief discussion, you, without any pressure from me, agreed to make a second suit. This is made to a very high standard, and receives favourable comment whenever I wear it. Excellent service, Tony Goddard, Leicestershire… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Great service, its like having a personal shopper”

Written on: 16/01/2013 by Enrightr (1 review written)

I've been a customer for nearly 12 months now and in that time have bought 2 three piece suits, 2 sports jackets, overcoat and 6 shirts. The experience has been great every time and my tailor David Minns has been fantastic at helping me make the right decisions. The price is very reasonable especially when you buy a number of items together. Unfortunately I don't have anything negative to say so if you need to wear a suit for work it is definitely worth spending a little bit extra and having… Read Full Review

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“An average suit that takes 18 months”

Written on: 24/12/2012 by DSingh (1 review written)

I ordered two suits from A Suit that Fits. The first was ordered 18 months ago and after lots of frustrating visits to ASTF I became so frustrated that I cancelled the order. I had a second suit made that in the end I just took even thought it was pretty average. I then had to return it as the lining had not been stitched to the suit jacket properly. To top this off nicely ASTF are now prevaricating over refunding the cost of the first suit. I have still had my refund. So I would not… Read Full Review

Asuitthatfits's Response to DSingh's Review

Written on: 31/12/2012

Dear Dsingh,

My name is Ilona and I work in the marketing team at A Suit That Fits.

I am very sorry that you were not entirely satisfied with your experience and for this I must apologise. It is very rare that we are unable to fit a suit to our customers’ requirements and this is why we have created our fit guarantee. This means that we will work with our customers as many times as needed to ensure that they leave with garments that they are delighted with. If for any reason the garments do not fit first time round we will make any alterations at no extra cost.

On the very rare occasion that alterations are not adequate we will offer to remake the items. For full details of our fit guarantee please click here: http://astf.me/FittingGuide

If you would like to email me directly at: Ilona@asuitthatfits.co.uk, I would be happy to assist and look into your case further.

A Suit That Fits - www.asuitthatfits.com

“Exquisite customer service, excellent product.”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by Pintofbrew (1 review written)

I came to ASTF wanting to tailor a Jacket. Having seen the prices asked by other bespoke tailoring outfits (and made-to-measure) start at over £800 I was a little weary of ASTF's low price. The economy made by having the primary tailoring done in an ethically secure factory in Nepal meant that my custom jacket was inch-perfect in every possible dimension, in exactly the fabric I wanted and with the design characteristics of my chosing, at under £380. What more can I say than I now own… Read Full Review