Abbey Bridal, Sydney Reviews - www.abbeybridal.com.au

Abbey Bridal, Sydney - www.abbeybridal.com.au - Ask a question now

“Nothing But The Best!”

Written on: 22/06/2014

I went into Abbey Bridal on the recommendation of a couple of friends who had had a great experience finding their gowns there. I was sure glad that I followed their advice! I must admit as excited as I was to go gown shopping, I was also quite nervous after a failed attempt at different shop earlier that week. As soon as I entered the store I was made to feel at ease. The lady at the desk introduced herself and offered my family and I a seat and their catalogues to browse through whilst we… Read Full Review

“Go in and see for yourselves ”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by Eugene154 (1 review written)

I had an appointment at abbey bridal , but I have to say reading some reviews I was really thinking of canceling . But I am sure glad I didn't , I walked in and was shown where to look for dresses ( I left my list at home ) I had a lady who put me into dresses that I explained to her , they were beautiful dresses but not on me , she then asked if she could chose something for me , was I glad I agreed , what she put on me was not only stunning they looked exactly how I pictured myself to look in… Read Full Review

“Understanding, patient and super helpful!”

Written on: 25/02/2014 by Catmar (1 review written)

Felt very welcomed by the staff, especially Suzanne who was my assistant and made me feel super special. She was amazingly patient and understanding very pleasant and professional. Would recommend to come here first for your wedding gowns. I felt lucky to have had such an amazing experience there!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Great experience”

Written on: 17/01/2014 by Jessicaevans (1 review written)

I had two friends recommend this store to me as they had purchased their dresses at abbey bridal. We turned up without a appointment and the staff were still very welcoming and explained they would fit me in when they could. We browsed the store and looked through magazines for half an hour before being served by Amine. Instantly she made us feel at ease, we discussed what I liked and Amine assured us that she would be able to find something that I would love. Without being a over the top sales… Read Full Review

“Rude ,pushy, terrible customer service”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by AEK1989 (1 review written)

My sister and I went in with an open mind, after reading the horrible reviews I wish I never stepped foot in there! They don't even acknowledge you when you walk in even after making the appointment weeks before. I felt uncomfortable and un welcomed. The lady was extremely pushy I was asked straight away so are you seriously wanting to find your dress today? Made me feel like if I was browsing I was wasting there time! The first dress I tried on I liked but needed major alterations the lady… Read Full Review

“Rude Customer Service”

Written on: 01/12/2012

Going to Abbey Bridal in September 2012 was one of the most humiliating experiences in my life. I had a small list of dresses that I liked the most and all I wanted was to try them on. My simple wish was not fulfilled! The assistant I was assigned told me she would not put me into a dress they cannot order within certain time frame. I was flexible with my wedding date but was still not allowed to try those dresses even though they had them all available in the store! All she had to do was to… Read Full Review

“I was extremely disappointed at Abbey Bridal, Sydney....”

Written on: 10/01/2011

I was extremely disappointed at Abbey Bridal, Sydney. The service was awful. Of the 5 dresses I was hoping to try on they only had 1 available. I was then left in the changeroom for 15 minutes with nothing on except for their "white gloves" and a stupid skirt hoop whilst the service lady tried to find a dress for me. Of the additional 2 dresses I was interested in trying on, she stated bluntly that it would not look any good on me. I am a size 10 AUS which means I can pretty much wear anything… Read Full Review

Adorae Is My Dress's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2011

wow I am very surprised I brought my gown there last october my consultant was [name removed] who was wonderful and most helpful I went in with an open budget or willing to go up to $5,000 and she found me the perfect dress for $1,500 I went in to abbey because my friend and her sister also brought their dresses at abbey with nothing but great service
<br/>I know alot of people who have gone into abbey maybe not finally buying their dress there but never have I heard anything but great things I am a size 16 and loved the dress [name removed] chose for me the Adorae !!!!

Tahhlia's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2012

I am very surprised with your response , I have been into abbey bridal a few times, once with a friend the next time with my sister and finally it was my turn . I purchased my dress 6 months ago it came in 4 months and just taken my dress home ready for my big day on the 19th dec . All I have is praise starting with Susan who found my dress all the way to the seamstress who works in store. My sister also had nothing but praise . They made it very easy for me and I would recommend anyone wanting a good experience to go to abbey bridal. All you have to do is go in and see for your self . You be the judge.