Monster Wakeboard Towers Reviews

Monster Wakeboard Towers - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Monster Wakeboard Towers

Monster Wakeboard Towers

“Great tower, but the design could be improved a bit”

Written on: 24/05/2014 by Arij78 (1 review written)

Like some of the others, I've had some issues with the top corners of the tower frame working loose, but it was an easy fix with some threadlocker. If you want to really lock it down, epoxy the pieces in place and then threadlocker...a $10 fix. As for wiring, it's the same as any other universal tower. I had no trouble drilling through the aluminum and dropping the wires down to the head unit and amp. When the wires get to the top joints, just bridge them out and wrap them in conduit (this… Read Full Review

“Monster Wakeboard Tower”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by scottsikkema (1 review written)

I have to be honest this tower is disappointing and frustrating. We have been using it now for 2 months and every time you get in the boat you need to tighten the stinking top 2 bolts in each corner...Allen wrench and socket every time you use it period...If you buy this it works for about 10 minutes of towing and you are back to wrenching...If you don't mind wrenching then this is the tower for you..I wish someone would have wrote this review before I wasted $800.00 bucks...Spend the the extra… Read Full Review

“I couldn't be happier with my Monster Tower. I had my...”

Written on: 01/05/2011

I couldn't be happier with my Monster Tower. I had my first on a Fletcher around 4 years ago and have since installed my second one on my new boat (2009 Mastercraft Pro Star).

I installed both towers myself and was very happy wih the results. Totally rigid, no rattles or squeaks and I was able to take the accessories from my last tower to the new one: Always a bonus!

Not quite sure why the other reviewer is so unhappy, wiring is the same as any other universal tower (My speaker wiring looks… Read Full Review

“I have had a Monster Wakeboard Tower on my boat for a...”

Written on: 09/01/2011 by Wakeboarder74 (1 review written)

I have had a Monster Wakeboard Tower on my boat for a year now that was professionaly Fitted i was told by the previous owner, and im at my wits end with it, the top bolts keep coming loose, and i look at the design which seemed to be just made to fit it in a small box to ship, and not to look good or be strong and rigid, i asked my boat yard to fit Lights and speakers on it with no wiring showing and apparently it cant be done due to the joints in the tower, Final straw i went to my boat last… Read Full Review