Posh Girl Vintage Reviews - www.poshgirlvintage.com

Posh Girl Vintage - www.poshgirlvintage.com - Ask a question now

“So Very Sad”

Written on: 19/01/2014

Early on in my engagement I found Posh Girl Vintage and fell in love with a vintage 50's dress. I never expected the dress to be perfect by any means, but it said it had three layers under it, one that had been mended. My fiancé ordered it for me on Christmas Eve, and we waited and waited to get it. I took into consideration the holidays, but our card had already been charged. So, a few days after New Years, my fiancé sent an email since their is no phone number, and a few days later we got… Read Full Review

“BEST SELECTION - NICE & CLEAN TOO!”

Written on: 10/09/2013

I shop at all the top vintage stores. My closet is 90% vintage. PoshGirlVintage.com is my favorite mainly for 2 reasons 1: they have the best selection of clothing hands down. It is cleaned & repaired too which is something I so appreciate after buy clothing on ebay or etsey & even a few of the vintage website online stores for the same price, yet it was dirty or smelly and the seams were not sewn up or repaired at all. You can totally tell they found it in a thrift store and just resent it out… Read Full Review

“Good experience!”

Written on: 31/05/2011

I knew I wanted a vintage wedding dress for my wedding from the start. I was slightly hesitant about ordering vintage from an online store because I want to feel and touch the quality of the item. I emailed many questions about the dress and got very quick responses. I finally decided to take a leap and order the dress because it was exactly what I was looking for my wedding. I love the dress! It is just how it was described through the website and email communication. The shipping was a… Read Full Review

“Not so great. The website is beatiful! Unfortunately,...”

Written on: 07/03/2011

Not so great. The website is beatiful! Unfortunately, when I got my dress is was unwearable due to it's age and condition. The description was misleading. Also, the picture was taken while the dress was on a hanger, which hid major flaws in the lace.

I waited two weeks for it to arrive. I emailed the store right away that i was not satisfied with the dress. But the store owners were on vacation and I had to wait for three days for a response.

While waiting for the response from the… Read Full Review

Poshgirlvintage's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

I'm, Emma, the manager of Posh Girl Vintage and this review is sadly full of untruths! I can tell you for sure, we were NOT on any vacation and you did not have to wait for our response. Even when one or more of us is out we are always taking email with us and answer within minutes if not just an hour. We make sure our email is on our phones and laptops, etc...I remember this customer. You were WAY OVER 3 WEEKS LATE - NOT 3 DAYS! I wish you would at least be honest about your experience. We also do not hide flaws we go out of the way to show them up close, in fact. With many photos. You have 3 days to try it on and decide if you like it, if you didn't you should have just returned it. We accept returns for any reason at all as long as its in the mail within 3 days. That's fair. We have to protect from people who want to wear them out to parties then return them. Sadly that happens.

We really wish you would have just contacted us within those 3 days and you could have returned it. We did all we could and we said we dont even mind if its a day or so late but over 3 weeks is just too much. Then you got nasty. We still have the emails in our sent email box. When people get nasty we choose to just not respond after that. We are super friendly and want you to be happy and return but we do expect to be treated with basic dignity and respect. We are human beings. Thank you.

“I bought a 50's vintage dress for my wedding reception...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by ShoppingGirl (1 review written)

I bought a 50's vintage dress for my wedding reception and am so in love with it I just can't stand it! They have the best selection of any vintage clothing site on the web. I bought a few pieces of vintage clothing on Etsey & ebay and they arrived stained and smelly and the measurement of the bust were off. But my dress from Posh Girl was cleaned and repaired and gorgeous & fit perfectly. I will & have gone back a bunch of time and I'm very happy with every purchase. They take returns for any… Read Full Review

Avd0401's Response to ShoppingGirl's Review

Written on: 07/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because..."they do get busy but always take time to help me out"???? How would the costumer even know how busy they get??? It's an on line shop! Seriously????

Flowerpower's reply to Avd0401's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2013

Because their clothing, mostly the dresses, sell out in about 1 hour after they get listed! You have to be quick to get their cute dresses in the New Arrivals section. I have tried to buy many things and had someone else buy it quicker than i. I also made the mistake of letting it sit in my shopping bag too long when I went to check out it was sold.