HTC Desire Z Reviews

• Style

HTC Desire Z - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HTC Desire Z

HTC Desire Z

“I have one of these after having abandoned blackberry...”

Written on: 04/02/2011 by bmann008 (4 reviews written)

I have one of these after having abandoned blackberry that I have been with for years. Its a real techies phone, like having a swiss army knife in your pocket. I went for this because of the keyboard as i didnt think i could get on well with the touchscreen keyboard which it has also. If you enjoy fiddling with your phone for hours on end, this is the phone for you. It does have some flaws though 1) its a bit heavy 2) battery is not so great until you install a battery saving app like… Read Full Review

HTC Desire Z

“I got a HTC Desire Z a few weeks ago, and I can...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by tephramancy (2 reviews written)

I got a HTC Desire Z a few weeks ago, and I can honestly say, it is one of the best phones I have ever owned. The physical keyboard is one of the best on the market at the moment, and the phone is sleek, beautiful and easy to handle. It's a little on the weighty side, but that's a small price to pay for all the onboard features. The HD 5mp still and video camera is outstanding, and very easy to use, the battery life, while still a little behind the industry, far outstrips earlier HTC models… Read Full Review