Daz Furniture - www.dazfurniture.com Catalogue Reviews

Daz Furniture - www.dazfurniture.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Daz Furniture - www.dazfurniture.com

Daz Furniture - www.dazfurniture.com

“Daz Furniture Store, unbeatable service and price! I...”

Written on: 12/01/2011 by carlertott (2 reviews written)

Daz Furniture Store, unbeatable service and price! I received my TV stand very fast! The quality was great. The service was very helpful and I have a good communication with customer service. When I received the product, I was happy because the color was just as represented by the service and it matched my newly redesigned room. I really impressed with the quick service. I'm sure that I will order from the store again… Read Full Review

“So far, I'm really happy with my new office desk, and...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by mattierurban (1 review written)

So far, I'm really happy with my new office desk, and overall, my experience with Daz Furniture was really great. Their Customer Service is proactive without being pushy, and they're really informative too. The desk style is awesome and material is real wood. It fit my office room very well and it make me working conveniently! I highly recommend this store to my friends!… Read Full Review