Beko CDA648FS Reviews

• Service & Support

Beko CDA648FS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beko CDA648FS

Beko CDA648FS

“I had the silver Beko CDA648FS delivered on Saturday...”

Written on: 11/04/2011

I had the silver Beko CDA648FS delivered on Saturday (it is now Monday) and I'm really not sure... It looks good and there is plenty of room inside. The freezer drawers are a little more shallow than I anticipated but not a problem. The tray inside the door (where I store milk) doesn't appear to be very sturdy but time will tell.

The only issue so far is the noise. I've never owned a frost-free fridge freezer before and the noise of the fan kicking in came as a bit of a surprise. The fan… Read Full Review

“I bought this Beko in April,2007,and up till now,Jan...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by picard25 (2 reviews written)

I bought this Beko in April,2007,and up till now,Jan 2011,it has done exactly what it is supposed to do - the fridge has kept things cold (I have it on the lowest setting this saving electricity) and the freezer has kept things frozen.Really I can ask no more of this FF and,as an aside,my milk stays fresh at least 2 days past the use-by date.

It holds enough for a small family,2/3,and the movable shelves in the fridge allow you to set it up to meet your requirements.

Also the price,£300,was… Read Full Review