Cotswold Pudding Company Sticky Toffee Pudding Reviews

Cotswold Pudding Company Sticky Toffee Pudding - Ask a question now

Cotswold Pudding Company Sticky Toffee Pudding

“i bought one of these for christmas and thought it was...”

Written on: 11/01/2011

i bought one of these for christmas and thought it was pretty bland to be honest… Read Full Review

The Cotswold Pudding Company's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2011

We were so sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the sticky pudding you purchased. Ordinarily we would think about changing the recipe but as we have won numerous awards including two gold medals from Taste of the West and 'Best Food Product' from the Cotswold Life Food and Drink awards we would be very loathed to!
<br/>
<br/>We do however realise that everyone has different tastes and it is very difficult pleasing everyone. If you like something with more of a fuller flavour, can I recommend our Sticky Ginger Pudding? We would be very happy to send you one for your feedback.
<br/>Kind regards
<br/>Karen Laggett

Cotswold Pudding Company Sticky Toffee Pudding

“We purchased a sticky toffee pudding by Cotswold...”

Written on: 05/01/2011

We purchased a sticky toffee pudding by Cotswold pudding company from a local farmers shop as it looked nice although it was slightly more than we usually purchase a pudding for, however when we got it home and opened the packet we found a long blonde hair in the pudding which made me feel sick, as both my husband and myself have dark hair i knew it wasn't ours, in today's high standards of hygiene i think this is pretty disgusting to say the least… Read Full Review

The Cotswold Pudding Company's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2011

We were absolutely appalled when we read your review and would like to extend our sincerest apologies. We run a completely dedicated kitchen with me and my partner Jon wearing hairnets and caps and well as chefs whites at all times. Hygiene is absolutely paramount to us and I feel dreadful that this has happened. I would very much appreciate you getting in touch so I can contact you personally.
<br/>Thanks and kind regards