Dinnel Reviews - www.dinnel.com

Dinnel - www.dinnel.com - Ask a question now

“I ordered a dress at dinnel and I'm quite pleased. ”

Written on: 02/03/2011

I ordered a dress at dinnel and I'm quite pleased.
The colours I chose look good together (ivory and champagne) and overall the dress is well made for the price.
I ordered custom sizes and the only alterations to the fit that I will need to make, is to take it in, in the bust area and to shorten the straps. I also plan to make minor alterations on the lace on the skirt area to try to make it look a little more symmetrical as it is sewn a little crooked in spots. There are also a few very small… Read Full Review

“Dinnel.com is great and I would definitely buy from...”

Written on: 21/01/2011

Dinnel.com is great and I would definitely buy from them again.
I am absolutely delighted with the quality, speed, price and beauty of this dress… Read Full Review

“I'm very happy with my first order from Dinnel.com ,...”

Written on: 29/12/2010 by lucychen (1 review written)

I'm very happy with my first order from Dinnel.com , and I plan to place more orders with them.Easy on-line ordering, free shipping fast delivery.
I purchased the dress for my destination wedding in April.
The dress really is perfect for the beach, it's summery and light.
I was very impressed with the quality of the dress when I received it.
You never know about something when ordering online, but Dinnel really did a fantastic job!!
It's beautiful… Read Full Review