HP PhotoSmart 620 Reviews

Resolution 2.1
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 2.0 megapixel sensor creates 1,600 x 1,200 images for prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
  • 3x optical plus 4x digital zoom lens (for 12x total) with autofocus
  • 8 MB internal memory with Secure Digital card slot
  • Connects to Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Powered by 4 AA batteries; NiHM rechargeables recommended
  • Refine your search

HP PhotoSmart 620

“I love this camera! I have bought other cameras with...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by Specialnote (1 review written)

I love this camera! I have bought other cameras with higher MP rate and a lot more money and they don't take as good quality pictures as this HP Photosmart 620! Bottom line, don't judge any camera by the stated MP they claim but by quality of the pictures they produce! And you will save a lot of money!… Read Full Review

HP PhotoSmart 620

“My download software Doesn't work! I heard that you...”

Written on: 25/01/2008

My download software Doesn't work! I heard that you have free software download fix. If so, please advise me where to get it. My computer is an Hp Windows Vista. Thank you very much!… Read Full Review

HP PhotoSmart 620

“Well I looked around and did my homework and decided...”

Written on: 06/03/2004 by cjsearle (1 review written)

Well I looked around and did my homework and decided to buy this HP PhotoSmart 620 Digital camera. (April 2003) This was the best camera for the money at that time. It is an easy to use point and shoot camera with decent picture quality and good color spectrum. One problem is that it focuses the image for the distance of the center of the image. You have to keep this in mind when shooting. Many of the indoor pictures turned out blurry because the shutter exposeure time is so long in low light… Read Full Review

195355_Stylist35's Response to cjsearle's Review

Written on: 29/05/2005

I got this camera about two years ago. It was in the moderate price range and was a newer model for the same amount of money as the older different brands. It works well indoors, but outdoors is limited when it comes to shooting snow scenes. If it is dark outside and I shoot snow all I see are snowflakes,or blackness.If it is light outside the pictures are fine. The batteries do die quickly but I solved that buying high quality rechargeable. I don't use it every day. I am currently looking for another digital camera, or a digital/video camera. I can't zoom in the way I would like to catch a squirrel in a tree about 30-40 feet away, and I totally missed the opportunity to catch the wild turkeys that graced my yard this spring. It doesn't zoom in enough and my picture program leaves the photos grainy.

HP PhotoSmart 620

“Good picture quality, 3x zoom and more...., no manual...”

Written on: 12/12/2002 by Niewitch. (1 review written)

Good picture quality, 3x zoom and more...., no manual adjust, overall good camera with this price… Read Full Review