BritishMobilityScooters Reviews - www.britishmobilityscooters.co.uk

Media Gallery for BritishMobilityScooters www.britishmobilityscooters.co.uk

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 15/11/2012

Bought a coccyx wedge seat pad for my mum, not luxury as described. They sent 2 by accident, both collected for a refund but havent heared from them since and cant get through on the phone. Also, cant seem to get back on their website, beware… Read Full Review

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 12/08/2012 by videoeye (6 reviews written)

Trade as Mobility Independence or British Mobility Healthcare but whichever it is they have no Customer Service whatever. Ordered a special cushion for my mum, order acknowledged and promised email on despatch. Sadly mum died, contacted British Mobility to cancel, no response - item arrived having been posted 2 days after they were advised of the situation, without notification of despatch. Have contacted them since, no response. I am left with the feeling they are a heartless organisation… Read Full Review

BritishMobilityScooters www.britishmobilityscooters.co.uk

“Called up for a price on a shoprider cadiz, the staff...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by garysaint90 (1 review written)

Called up for a price on a shoprider cadiz, the staff on sales were very nice and helped me out. They told me everything i needed to know and talked to me about other scooters that could help me get out and about around town.

I placed an order and within 24 hours my scooter arived at my door ready for me to ride off

Thank you british Mobility Scooters for helping me out will recommend to everyone for the level of service and for the nice chat i had with you.