Zonesleep Mattress Topper Reviews

Zonesleep Mattress Topper - Ask a question now

“I am now sleeping through the night and not waking up...”

Written on: 23/01/2011 by Joanne Paget (1 review written)

I am now sleeping through the night and not waking up with hot sweats caused by my Tempur mattress overheating. The breathable ZoneSleeper is brilliant… Read Full Review

Anzac's Response to Joanne Paget's Review

Written on: 25/04/2012

I am a lady of a certain age and get really hot in the night. I bought new mattress 20 months ago which is all natural, but I am still hot. I also bought an alpaca duvet (supposed to be cool in summer and warm in winter). I am still hot. Also new duck down pillow, and still hot. Do you think I would benefit from this topper and also a pillow? I also suffer spinal problems (the old "wear and tear"). I shall be bankrupt by the time I find a comfortable sleep!!

“Amazing feel. Soft on top and firm below. I had a...”

Written on: 20/01/2011

Amazing feel. Soft on top and firm below. I had a memory foam topper but it made me too hot and it "walked about" on the bed during the night. It solves my overheating problem with memory foam.
It can be washed as well.
It's expensive though… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2012

This sounds good. I had memory mattress, but changed to ks bed and bought all natural mattress which cost a fortune, but still get hot. I also have back trouble. I am thinking this may help both.