Seinex 9400 Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Reviews

From 1 review

Seinex 9400 Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

“I had been searching for a long time for a blood...”

Written on: 20/12/2010 by wixman (1 review written)

I had been searching for a long time for a blood pressure monitoring device. As I was checking on some of the features of these devices online, one particular model caught my attention. This is the Sienex 9400. I soon ordered one from pharmas.co.uk and after a couple of days was testing the device. I must say that it performed to my expectations. It is easy to use and runs straight out of the box. It is very accurate in its readings and c an even store up to 140 readings complete with time and… Read Full Review