Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio Eyeshadow Reviews

Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio Eyeshadow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio Eyeshadow

Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio Eyeshadow

Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio Eyeshadow

“I really like this product because I can create...”

Written on: 17/12/2010 by Leanne44 (41 reviews written)

I really like this product because I can create sparkling looks, I bought the black, blue and silver one and it is amazing, I can create softer tones, brighten up the harsh black (single eye shadow from Collection 2000) Easy to apply but best to go over a stronger coloured eye shadow, top coat. This is really good it lasts for over 14 hours and you don't need to reapply it. I will continue to buy this product, it lasts for a really long time with daily use and for the price it is an outstanding… Read Full Review