Borders Kobo eReader Reviews

• Quality

Borders Kobo eReader - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Borders Kobo eReader

Borders Kobo eReader

“I love my Kobo e-reader and have had it for about a...”

Written on: 31/12/2010 by capability (1 review written)

I love my Kobo e-reader and have had it for about a month now. I looked at quite a few e-readers before deciding on this and I am glad I did the legwork. It is light, it weighs about as much as a paperback book and is easy to use. Love the click through buttons - so many touch screen readers are too slow and logy (I do like the iPad but that is a computer).

I really think the Kobo is a fantastic way to carry around a ton of books and expand my library as it came pre-loaded with 100 classic… Read Full Review

Borders Kobo eReader

“I'm not really interested in new products that come...”

Written on: 16/12/2010 by SandysConnected (1 review written)

I'm not really interested in new products that come with a bunch of extra frills that make learning a new product tiresome. The Kobo eReader was perfect easy to use, step-by-step instructions on the screen, and not a lot of buttons to mess with. Straight and to the point, that's how I like the things I own and the Kobo is just what I was looking for. It has WiFi and supports ePub, PDF, and Adobe DRM! ~Kobo Community Manager… Read Full Review