The Soho Salon - 5 Carlisle Street, London Reviews

The Soho Salon - 5 Carlisle Street, London - Ask a question now

The Soho Salon - 5 Carlisle Street, London

“Best haircut and great massage too along with a fresh...”

Written on: 23/02/2013 by Shaunkleigh (1 review written)

I have had my haircut here many times now and everytime has been brilliant, great haircut, excellent staff and customer service and great value too! The overall experience is really nice which is why I always go back. It's nice to be able to trust someone to cut your hair and you know they will do a great job along with a relaxing massage after tense work. I would definitely recommend to anyone… Read Full Review

The Soho Salon - 5 Carlisle Street, London

“I have been going to the Salon for many years now and...”

Written on: 13/11/2012

I have been going to the Salon for many years now and I am always bowled over by the great staff there. They are very friendly, accommodating and always make you feel welcome. The Salon itself has a great selections of treatments and through looking on the website you can save some money through their special deals… Read Full Review

“BEST SALON EVER!”

Written on: 26/10/2011

I had just moved to London only a month ago. And was searching around Central London to get my waxing and nails done. I came across to the Soho Salon and as I walked in through the door, I was greeted straight away, they all very lovely people. I asked about getting a hollywood waxeand my nails done there and then. They were so helpful that i got an appointment straight away. The Salon was so clean and well tidied. The therapist, I think her name was Kasha,was just so good that i was so… Read Full Review

The Soho Salon - 5 Carlisle Street, London

“I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit to this...”

Written on: 15/12/2010 by RachelWise (1 review written)

I was pleasantly surprised on my first visit to this gem of a salon tucked away in the heart of Soho. It is cosy and all the staff there is so friendly, which unfortunately is rare these days in salons in central London.

I wanted a new hair inspiration for the party season and after a good consultation we decided that I go for an all over semi-permanent tint, then a haircut. The colour, which is darker than my hair colour (brown) but has very deep red tinge in it, I think is very fashionable… Read Full Review