Hilltribe - Richmond Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Hilltribe - Richmond - Ask a question now

“My first choice in Richmond!”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by PSembhi (3 reviews written)

Whenever a friend is coming to visit me after work, the first thing I ask is "do you fancy Thai food?" and as I have already spent the whole day day dreaming about the food from Hilltribe, I desperately hope they say yes! I am fairly boring with my choice and usually go for the Satay, Red Thai Curry and Egg Fried Rice because I know I will always enjoy it. I have also tried the Panang Curry and not only is it delicious and spicy, it is also presented beautifully! These little touches really… Read Full Review

“We decided to try Hilltribe for lunch as they had a...”

Written on: 14/12/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

We decided to try Hilltribe for lunch as they had a enticing lunchtime menu with dishes for a fiver. It's a small restaurant on Red Lion Street tucked away from the main high street and is traditionally decorated. We were seated swiftly with only a couple of families in. We ordered a variety of diferent meals, curry for some, noodles and I had a lovely chicken, kafir lime and coconut soup that had some kick to it! We didn't have to wait very long for the food and it was very hot and tasty. Well… Read Full Review