Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review

Sayu - www.sayu.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Very poor results, poor comms and misleading sales spiel!”

Written on: 09/02/2013 by Rash999 (2 reviews written)

After reading positive reviews of Sayu I decided to give them a go after being contacted by their sales rep in 2012. Now, with hindsight, I really do feel I've wasted my money! :-( Where I feel Sayu badly let me down is in the following areas: 1) Poor communications! I had to chase for reports, updates and to find out what was going wrong with the work they were doing. 2) Typical sales BS! Although not the worst I've ever encountered, seems the sales team will pretty much say anything to get… Read Full Review

Rash999's Response to Rash999's Review

Written on: 15/02/2013

Please note - Sayu have tried to get my honest review above unfairly removed from this site and are trying to get bad reviews of them removed from other sites

Thickey's reply to Rash999's Comment

Written on: 06/03/2013

Yep, they tried the same tactic with my review.

Plmy's reply to Thickey's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

Regrettably the same tactics tried for my negative review also.