BH Fitness Prisma M80 Reviews

BH Fitness Prisma M80 - Ask a question now

BH Fitness Prisma M80

“BH capitalising on customers faulty treadmills”

Written on: 20/04/2012 by Barlow1234 (1 review written)

I bought a BH Fitness Treadmill and when the Motor Control Board failed they wanted £186 for a new one. My treadmill engineer told me that this was a ridiculous charge for a MCB and that he got the impression that they were trying to capitalise on my predicament. He went on to say that the dearest he had ever paid for a MCB was £93 and the cheapest £45. I'm disgusted in BH Fitness trying to rip me off by over inflating the cost of replacement parts when it is their treadmills that are… Read Full Review

BH Fitness Prisma M80

“Order this treadmill (BH Fitness Prisma M80) on Monday...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

Order this treadmill (BH Fitness Prisma M80) on Monday morning and as promised it arrived on Tuesday!! Took me longer to take it out of the box than it did to build - up and running within about 10 minutes. The treadmill itself is great - easy to use the controls and feels good to run on largely due to the enormous running deck. Feels nice and sturdy when running.

Came with a chest belt which means that I can use the heart rate control program - good to know that I'm not over exerting myself… Read Full Review