Tropical Maui Weddings Maui, HI Reviews

From 1 review

Tropical Maui Weddings Maui, HI - Ask a question now

“In March of 2010, I got engaged with my boyfriend of...”

Written on: 04/12/2010

In March of 2010, I got engaged with my boyfriend of seven years, within 6 months we had to plan and execute a large Indian reception, an Indian ceremony in NY and a 150 person wedding and reception in Maui. To be honest, I was not looking forward to the stress of planning three different occasions in various different states, so obviously, we knew we needed help. So, I enlisted the support of Lori Lawrence, from Tropical Maui Weddings for our Hawaii wedding. Jackie Tanaka was assigned to be my… Read Full Review