Advanced Tuning Reviews - www.advancedtuning.co.uk

From 1 review

Advanced Tuning www.advancedtuning.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Advanced Tuning www.advancedtuning.co.uk

Advanced Tuning www.advancedtuning.co.uk

“I had my 56 plate transit connect remapped today. ”

Written on: 02/12/2010 by Fletcher1 (1 review written)

I had my 56 plate transit connect remapped today.
Firstly I'm 67 and and no boy racer. I got the van last month and it was sluggish and I struggled to stag at 70! On the motorway.
I found an ad on google for advancedtuning.co.uk and rung them.

Chris the area director came out and connected his computer up and found a speed limiter at 70 which he could remove no problem. He made the car give more power as well which is what I need as I'm always carrying cement and bricks etc.

It took 1/2… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Fletcher1's Review

Written on: 08/07/2011

This is not remapping this is resetting the fuel govener!