Sony BDP-S370 Reviews

Sony BDP-S370 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony BDP-S370

Sony BDP-S370

“I have held off getting a Blu Ray player for a while,...”

Written on: 07/01/2011 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I have held off getting a Blu Ray player for a while, mainly because I couldn't justify the high cost of a player that also required £20 per disc. Now the prices are far more competitive, I started to look around. I do like Sony products, and as they created the format, I decided to start there, and the search didn't take long.

after finding the s370, I read the spec and was already very interested. It had received a 5 star 'What HiFi' award, as well as several others. The price was around… Read Full Review

Sony BDP-S370

“I was so excited when I bought this BD Player. Thought...”

Written on: 30/11/2010 by anuptn (13 reviews written)

I was so excited when I bought this BD Player. Thought I would never ever think of upgrading into any other BD player for sometime. Its been 4-5 months since I bought this and now I am looking for other devices.

Understand that this is a basic player. There are some issues and its pretty irritating.

The player just hangs sometimes. The only way to turn it around is by switching off the power supply.

There are times when the screem on my TV just goes pink or some crazy colour like that… Read Full Review