Big Fish Clothing Reviews - www.bigfishclothing.co.uk

Big Fish Clothing - www.bigfishclothing.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Absolute joke”

Written on: 14/05/2014 by Smudger252 (1 review written)

Had ordered two pairs of jeans both paid for on the 18th of April no sign or attempt of delivery on 31st April, I contacted them by email and was told they were waiting on delivery of stock but they had a longer leg length in stock and would that be acceptable? Have received one pair and am still awaiting second pair, I've written off £30 as I don't expect any further delivery I will not be using this company again and I am now going to raise a dispute on eBay … Read Full Review

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 15/10/2013

Would just like to thank Bigfish for sorting out a suit for my husband after many phone calls to other sites and getting no help at all, they came up trumps.. The staff were more than helpful, they did a special order for the size we required, contacted me on delivery to take my order and delivered on time. One happy daughter never seen her dad look so smart!! Will definitely be back… Read Full Review

“Perfect as always!”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by jbuckle1993 (1 review written)

I've used the site many times and have always been impressed with the quality of there products and how efficient there service has always been. I must have made at least 50+ orders and I've never been disappointed yet! I'd recommend this site to anyone who struggles to find fashionable clothes in larger sizes. I'll defiantly be buying more! Especially if this sunny weather keeps up!!… Read Full Review

“Avoid this company”

Written on: 14/06/2013

They do not honour next day deliveries, I placed an order on the Friday, I was aware they did not dispatch on fridays, but they still didn't dispatch the Monday. I asked for a full refund for an item they didn't have, I have had no communication since then and have not received my money back… Read Full Review

Millicentmay's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2013

I Think this review is utter rubbish i have dealt with this company myself and always found them very helpful and honest