Kawasaki ER6N 2010 650 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Build quality

• Reliability

Kawasaki ER6N 2010 650 - Ask a question now

“I am a mature biker of many years experience, although...”

Written on: 27/11/2010 by marval (2 reviews written)

I am a mature biker of many years experience, although I also have tourer I felt the need for a light and nimble and cheapish naked bike for a weekend blast. The ER6N seemed to fit the bill, all the reviews were quite favourable and the added bonus of 0% finance tipped the scales. Bought new in may I have now done about 1100 miles. Overall most of the reviews are accurate, but There is an annoying buzz at about 4000rpm, which I traced to the speedo/rev counter pod. I put a piece of rubber… Read Full Review

Spriggy's Response to marval's Review

Written on: 03/02/2011

I found this review very helpful because i am looking for a first bike cant decide betwwen this one or a knew suzuki gladius (sv650) this has helped cos the speedo noise would really irratate me will have to test drive both to see. Thanks for the review Regards Sprrigy