Nokia C7 Reviews

• Style

Nokia C7 - Ask a question now

“EXCELLENT SERVICE.”

Written on: 27/11/2013

New screen arrived quickly, was easy to install and the phone is now fine, Many thanks… Read Full Review

“terribly weak reception”

Written on: 30/03/2012

It is wasting money to get this phone. I rarely have a good reception to make a phone call with nokia c7. I end up start using my old phone. I will never buy phone from nokia… Read Full Review

Nokia C7

“So we all know what to expect from Nokia right??? I'm...”

Written on: 26/11/2010 by manualbriefs (1 review written)

So we all know what to expect from Nokia right??? I'm willing to place a few of my own hard earned pounds on the fact that most of us will have owned one at some point and for very good reason. The latest offering from the Scandinavian powerhouse is the Nokia C7. Compare it with the Nokia N8 and you would probably say it's a slightly more reserved design, a more mainstream camera and a more affordable price tag so not a bad start. Its slimmer than the N8 and feels nice in the hand with 3… Read Full Review