Ian Bevis Ripley Hampers Luxury Large Reviews

Ian Bevis Ripley Hampers Luxury Large - Ask a question now

Ian Bevis Ripley Hampers Luxury Large

“I recently bought a hamper to be auctioned at a...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I recently bought a hamper to be auctioned at a charity event. When the person who bought it opened it all the items were out of date. I have been calling Ripley for 2 weeks and no-one every answers the phone, nor have they answered my email.

BEWARE - Liz

Ian Bevis Ripley Hampers Luxury Large

“I purchased for a client a Luxury Christmas Hamper...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

I purchased for a client a Luxury Christmas Hamper from Ripley Hampers in Yorkshire. Excellent company, I was in Ripley whilst site seeing at the Castle in the summer and visited the Ripley World Famous IceCream. I looked at the Hampers then. I ordered online from Ripley Hampers and the hamper was sent to my client directly who loved it… Read Full Review