San Carlo, Birmingham Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

San Carlo, Birmingham - Ask a question now

“Great food, Atrocious Service”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by nualabear (4 reviews written)

Went here recently for a meal for a birthday after hearing great things about it. The only positive thing I can say about the place is that the food was delicious. I had a calzone, it was tasty and filling. We all tried bits of each other's meals and they were all delicious - so pro tips for that. The negatives: - The staff were rude, pretentious and arrogant. They ignored us as much as they could possibly get away with after we only ordered one bottle of wine for the table (which for five… Read Full Review

“I took my brothers and sisters to a meal at San Carlo...”

Written on: 11/02/2011 by Ferne Adams (1 review written)

I took my brothers and sisters to a meal at San Carlo last weekend. We all live in different cities and only get to speak through Skype or Facebook. When we all somehow managed to free our diaries for a family weekend, I knew we had to do something special to mark the occasion.
The night just could not have gone better. The hustle and bustle of the restaurant only added to our excitement and when our food arrived, we were blown away! It was all beautifully presented and tasted even better. It… Read Full Review

“I went to San Carlo a few weeks ago for a friends...”

Written on: 23/11/2010 by Sunnysideup88 (4 reviews written)

I went to San Carlo a few weeks ago for a friends birthday dinner, I already read many reviews about it via other sites, but thought I would make it my personal mission to write a review about it here online.

The reviews were far and widely split with being "Amazing" to "Atrocious", where do I stand? Absolutely "Atrocious" this place prides itself on being
on, quoted from site "Famous for winning both regional and national awards time after time, San Carlo Birmingham offers a very modern yet… Read Full Review